Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Fucking Friday, June 3, 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm working, but I don't want to be.  At least not today.
Pete has revived the DBN Voxer room. FYI
voxering is difficult
(06-03-2016, 10:08 AM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]voxering is difficult

Not really.  You touch the talk button and then speak. Or, you tough the pencil button and type... like I have to when my boss is around.  I ordered a small bluetooth earpiece yesterday that I am going to try to where, so I can listen in... or listen to tolerable music.  He let me put on a classic rock station for 3 days until they played Van Halen and the guitar solo freaked him out.
(06-03-2016, 10:21 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]

Not really.  You touch the talk button and then speak. Or, you tough the pencil button and type... like I have to when my boss is around.  I ordered a small bluetooth earpiece yesterday that I am going to try to where, so I can listen in... or listen to tolerable music.  He let me put on a classic rock station for 3 days until they played Van Halen and the guitar solo freaked him out.

I can't listen to it at work.  And I'm usually busy, and forget about it when I'm not at work.
So I don't even have it on my phone anymore.
Sometimes I'll notice an email about it in my junk folder so I'll log on with my computer, but that's about it.
(06-03-2016, 11:30 AM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2016, 10:21 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]

I can't listen to it at work.  And I'm usually busy, and forget about it when I'm not at work.
So I don't even have it on my phone anymore.
Sometimes I'll notice an email about it in my junk folder so I'll log on with my computer, but that's about it.

Ed Zachary
Voxer is wack.
I'm staying here.
(06-03-2016, 11:55 AM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]Voxer is wack.
I'm staying here.

I'm going..... to lunch.
(06-03-2016, 11:55 AM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]Voxer is wack.
I'm staying here.

yeah. I'm with this homo ^^^^^
A Van Halen guitar solo freaked your boss out? what a fag, and his shits all retarded.
hehehe nThanks Todd!!! I know you know the answer. call now!!!! 1888888 prize!!!

you guys hear that commercial on Sirius?

drives me fucking insane. fuck todd bridges, fuck that announcer guy, and his fake ass free Las Vegas trip for me and my boo. I don't fucking have a boo. what the fuck is a boo. argggggg

okay, rant over.
(06-03-2016, 12:41 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]A Van Halen guitar solo freaked your boss out? what a fag, and his shits all retarded.

Yeah.
What a little bitch.
(06-03-2016, 01:03 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]hehehe nThanks Todd!!! I know you know the answer. call now!!!!  1888888 prize!!!

drives me fucking insane. fuck todd bridges, fuck that announcer guy, and his fake ass free Las Vegas trip for me and my boo. I don't fucking have a boo. what the fuck is a boo. argggggg

okay, rant over.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

But, anyway, last year I when my free year subscription ended with my Charger, I called to renew it.
They gave me a deal, a whole year with online included for $107.
Well that expired earlier this month and I forgot about it, and they turned my radios off today.
I went online and it said I owed $250.
(Talking to an indian guy who spoke no english whos name was "Arthur")
So I called and said I wanted that same deal again.
They put me on hold and came back to say there was no deal and that I could switch to a monthly plan if I wanted.
So all I said was "You said there's no deal that I can get?"
He put me on hold and came back and said they're giving me 3 months free and that I can call back then to see what kind of deals they have.
(06-03-2016, 01:20 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2016, 01:03 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]hehehe nThanks Todd!!! I know you know the answer. call now!!!!  1888888 prize!!!

okay, rant over.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

But, anyway, last year I when my free year subscription ended with my Charger, I called to renew it.
They gave me a deal, a whole year with online included for $107.
Well that expired earlier this month and I forgot about it, and they turned my radios off today.
I went online and it said I owed $250.
(Talking to an indian guy who spoke no english whos name was "Arthur")
So I called and said I wanted that same deal again.
They put me on hold and came back to say there was no deal and that I could switch to a monthly plan if I wanted.
So all I said was "You said there's no deal that I can get?"
He put me on hold and came back and said they're giving me 3 months free and that I can call back then to see what kind of deals they have.
I have to call every 5 months for my car radio subscription, I pay $5/month for 5 months, and I call once a year for my regular subscription with internet and that went from $240/year to $120 for the year.

Once I get a better setup at home, I will combine the subscriptions and hopefully get Sonos speakers for the condo. I will use wifi to listen at home instead of the antenna
I am a fan of thae 3 month trial plans. then milking them for a few years like that.
Pages: 1 2