Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday June 1st/2016 - First Day of June
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good morning everyone!!!!   Its the beginning of a new month.  I am completely stressed out and things are starting to snowball.  I need a vacation.
Speaking of stressing out and vacations, here comes a nice dose of first world problems...
I'm trying to get our trip to Italy figured out.
Shits hard.
Like, where in Rome do we stay?  Near the sights?  Which sight?  Or near the train station?
And, do we stay in Rome most of the time, then take the train on day trips to other cities?
Or stay a night in each city?
If we do, how do we get there?  The train?  Or should we go through the hassle and rent a car so we can go where ever we want?
But then we'd have to worry about parking, and insurance, and international drivers licenses...

I don't remember Ireland being this hard to figure out.
(06-01-2016, 10:20 AM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking of stressing out and vacations, here comes a nice dose of first world problems...
Shits hard.
Like, where in Rome do we stay?  Near the sights?  Which sight?  Or near the train station?
And, do we stay in Rome most of the time, then take the train on day trips to other cities?
If we do, how do we get there?  The train?  Or should we go through the hassle and rent a car so we can go where ever we want?
But then we'd have to worry about parking, and insurance, and international drivers licenses...

A friend of mine is a travel agent. I'm sure she could help you out of you wanted.
(06-01-2016, 10:35 AM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2016, 10:20 AM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking of stressing out and vacations, here comes a nice dose of first world problems...
Shits hard.

A friend of mine is a travel agent.   I'm sure she could help you out of you wanted.

Thanks.
I think I'll be able to figure it out.  It'll be easier when we nail down the train vs rental car thing.
My cousin has been there a lot too, I'm going to be asking him too.
(06-01-2016, 10:50 AM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]
Shits hard.

A friend of mine is a travel agent.   I'm sure she could help you out of you wanted.

Thanks.
I think I'll be able to figure it out.  It'll be easier when we nail down the train vs rental car thing.
My daughter wants to go to Ukraine because she Ukrainian dances.  I told her to keep dancing because the artist travelling group in their school goes to Ukraine every year for 3 weeks.  It's a group of 17-23 years and they travel throughout  North America performing at various cultural events.  July 20th is Ukrainian night at the local baseball game so the troop is performing so I promised my daughter we'd go to the baseball game to watch them perform.   Those kids are amazing, they work so hard.
(06-01-2016, 09:01 AM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]Good morning everyone!!!!   Its the beginning of a new month.  I am completely stressed out and things are starting to snowball.  I need a vacation.

Vacation.... Yeah, I could use one of those too.  But I want one with NO STRESS.
Shits hard.

That's a lot of questions.  Why aren't you using a travel agent?  It's like their job to figure that out.
(06-01-2016, 10:57 AM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2016, 10:50 AM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]
Shits hard.

Thanks.
My daughter wants to go to Ukraine because she Ukrainian dances.  I told her to keep dancing because the artist travelling group in their school goes to Ukraine every year for 3 weeks.  It's a group of 17-23 years and they travel throughout  North America performing at various cultural events.  July 20th is Ukrainian night at the local baseball game so the troop is performing so I promised my daughter we'd go to the baseball game to watch them perform.   Those kids are amazing, they work so hard.

I think you've brought up the Ukrainian dancing before, because I think that was the only time I had ever heard of it.
That seems like a totally random, but kinda cool place to go to.
(06-01-2016, 11:21 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]
Shits hard.

That's a lot of questions.  Why aren't you using a travel agent?  It's like their job to figure that out.

Hell if I know.  I never really thought about it.
(06-01-2016, 11:35 AM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]I think you've brought up the Ukrainian dancing before, because I think that was the only time I had ever heard of it.

Really!?  My cousins used to do it growing up and my daughter really loves it.  She loves that they get flowers & ribbons in her hair and that she's allowed to wear make up. 
I'll see if I can find the dance troupes performances... they are really good.   Even just youtube a Hopak.
(06-01-2016, 11:54 AM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2016, 11:35 AM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]I think you've brought up the Ukrainian dancing before, because I think that was the only time I had ever heard of it.

Really!?  My cousins used to do it growing up and my daughter really loves it.  She loves that they get flowers & ribbons in her hair and that she's allowed to wear make up. 
I'll see if I can find the dance troupes performances... they are really good.   Even just youtube a Hopak.

I'm exhausted just watching this.

Just to make these gokarts look even more fun.

There was a little kid at the recital. He must have been 3-4 came running off in the middle of the performance to tell his mom that his pants were falling down. Super cute
(06-01-2016, 11:45 AM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-01-2016, 11:21 AM)beckster Wrote: [ -> ]
Shits hard.

Hell if I know.  I never really thought about it.

It's your honeymoon... Hit up people you know who have been there to know the can't miss places, but get a travel agent to put it all together for you, so you guys can have fun.
So my mom being my mom decides that she wants to be a bitch again.
Last time it was a week before Christmas and she didn't talk to me for 6 months, she ignored my son and invited herself over for my daughters birthday party.
This time it was a week before my sons birthday, she didn't bother calling him. She posted his picture on FB but it was just a ploy to get attention. I have to explain to my kid again why "crazy grandma" is having one of her meltdowns again that it's not him that's the problem she never comes.
It's getting tiring having her throw these temper tantrums. The kids are getting older so they are starting to see it and hopefully one day soon she can just go away forever
Pages: 1 2