Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, May 23, 2016 ~ Canadian Holiday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you live in Canada, you are probably not working today.
If you are Hodor, you probably are not working today either.
oh yeah. 3 day weekend coming up. yay I guess.
(05-23-2016, 09:27 AM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]If you are Hodor, you probably are not working today either.

[Image: hodor_o_990143.jpg]
Apparently gas is jumping up 30 cents a gallon here. Fucking gouging.
It's climbing season in Everest, 3 people have already died from altitude sickness. I had altitude sickness once, I was miserable. Watching videos of it fascinate me, but I no desire to actually do that.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/indian-climbe...18537.html
(05-23-2016, 09:26 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]If you live in Canada, you are probably not working today.

Nope, no work today. I slept in, I've cleaned my living room, tidied up my kitchen. I have to catch up on 300+ voxer messages, I'll probably do that when I go run
I used to live above the treeline in Colorado. Anytime I brought someone up there they would always get sick, and ruin their vacation.
(05-23-2016, 12:46 PM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-23-2016, 09:26 AM)beckster Wrote: [ -> ]If you live in Canada, you are probably not working today.

Nope, no work today. I slept in, I've cleaned my living room, tidied up my kitchen. I have to catch up on 300+ voxer messages, I'll probably do that when I go run

In a nut shell: 
- Jim is back from vacay 
- Joe is looking to sell his house and find a new job AND bitch about slow people at ATMs
- Scott hates kids in restaurants
- Shy hates her employees for slacking
- Keefer's phone was trying to catch fire, but got it fixed
- JDubb kinda said something nice to me (for a change didn't call me Rebecca) and is sore from his weekend projects
- Venus' kids are sick
- Eddie is getting ready to go to the Grand Canyon

I spent my entire lunch catching up all of that (skipped some) and never had a chance to even comment on anything.
(05-23-2016, 12:50 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]I used to live above the treeline in Colorado. Anytime I brought someone up there they would always get sick, and ruin their vacation.

It was funny, I woke up fine the next morning after I got to Aspen until I ate some breakfast.  Then I started puking and couldn't stop.  It wasn't fun at all.
(05-23-2016, 12:56 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-23-2016, 09:26 AM)beckster Wrote: [ -> ]If you live in Canada, you are probably not working today.

In a nut shell: 
- Jim is back from vacay 
- Joe is looking to sell his house and find a new job AND bitch about slow people at ATMs
- JDubb kinda said something nice to me (for a change didn't call me Rebecca) and is sore from his weekend projects
- Venus' kids are sick

I spent my entire lunch catching up all of that (skipped some) and never had a chance to even comment on anything.

I usually skip over s bunch of them. Listen to a few seconds and then go to the next.
(05-23-2016, 12:59 PM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-23-2016, 12:56 PM)beckster Wrote: [ -> ]

In a nut shell: 
- Jim is back from vacay 
- Venus' kids are sick

I usually skip over s bunch of them.  Listen to a few seconds and then go to the next.

I'm probably going to just go back on the most recent posts from here on.  I can't let that hog up all of my spare time.  People will just have to tag me for anything specific.  (Though, the boss is gone most of this week, which is totally different).
My dog is too lazy to be like these pets:

http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life/pet...thumbnails
My Stepmom's dog got second place in a dog show this last weekend. Not sure how, because its far from dog show quality. I think it was one of those "fun " dog shows, that mutts can be in, or whatever.
(05-23-2016, 09:49 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-23-2016, 09:27 AM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]If you are Hodor, you probably are not working today either.

[Image: hodor_o_990143.jpg]

I don't get this at all.