Dudebro Nation

Full Version: AP Bikini Team Nussies Of The Week 11/16/19 NSFW!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys! Sorry I'm a day late. Was at the US Poker Championship all weekend so had to catch up on stuff yesterday!

Sarah McDowd
OC, CA
5'4
32-22-32

[Image: 49d9101a37b36.jpg]
[Image: 4af90e78880af.jpg]
[Image: 4afba7c397e2b.jpg]
[Image: 4adfb214d8c6f.jpg]
[Image: 4aff89dc62faa.jpg]

Jenna Lauren
Chalfont, PA
5'2
32-24-32
http://www.apbikiniteam.com/jennalauren.html

[Image: l_8310bf45f2a2476a95891431f1e37479.jpg]
[Image: l_4cf420ab2531490089ebbf2e39939971.jpg]
[Image: l_5b438f6f93fc4c71a59810e59b9988bf.jpg]
[Image: 49523c3f59bff.jpg]
[Image: 4a03fca306182.jpg]
Great showing Paul.

I am partial to the name Sarah, I have known many a hot Sarah. This one has amazing eyes and hair and a kick ass body. Anal for hours for her. One of the best yet. Would love to see some NSFW of her.

Jenna I like somewhat. Again, the tats are trampy, I am not against girls with tats, I just think her's do not go well. Great tits. Love the purple streak in her hair, LOVE IT! Three flaws, in the first pic it looks like her forearms are super hairy and her legs are all veiny. IN the last pic her vagina is airbrushed out. Either that or she has a super small vagina with no labia. I would poke her anus fo sho, but she is not even close to Sarah.
Pete Nice Wrote:Great showing Paul.

I am partial to the name Sarah, I have known many a hot Sarah. This one has amazing eyes and hair and a kick ass body. Anal for hours for her. One of the best yet. Would love to see some NSFW of her.

Jenna I like somewhat. Again, the tats are trampy, I am not against girls with tats, I just think her's do not go well. Great tits. Love the purple streak in her hair, LOVE IT! Three flaws, in the first pic it looks like her forearms are super hairy and her legs are all veiny. IN the last pic her vagina is airbrushed out. Either that or she has a super small vagina with no labia. I would poke her anus fo sho, but she is not even close to Sarah.

No NSFW of her, past what I posted. She made the top 100 models on the Hometown Hotties, but didn't make the 10 ten.

She's Japanese and German. The German really shows in her arms (a lot of hair). The veins are actually pretty common for small models. The second they get cold, they get goosebumps and the veins begin to show. It happens to all women, but different sizes and tolerances to cold affect how drastic the look is. And it's not airbrushed out. It's just the positioning of her leg, that kind of has it pressed into her inner thigh.
You can see the Asian in Jenna. Nicely done.
#1... ohhhhhh yeaaaahhhhhhhh
#2, at first not so much, I'm usually all about the tatted up chics, but then i saw that she had pink hair, and that sealed the deal. yep :hitit:
I'd go with Sarah, but I give props to Jenna for the German descent.
Here's a new pic of her from a feature she was just in.

[Image: l_f589510e75724cf8a616f30934479ac9.jpg]