Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 05/12/16 - All over the map
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The chick who schedules my loads is dumb. I've told her 1000 times to put them in geographical order not just plop the appointments down whenever.
Today I started on the north east, then the southwest, now the northwest. I then have to go back to the southwest then back again to the northwest.
(05-12-2016, 07:26 AM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]The chick who schedules my loads is dumb.  I've told her 1000 times to put them in geographical order not just plop the appointments down whenever.  
Today I started on the north east, then the southwest, now the northwest.  I then have to go back to the southwest then back again to the northwest.

Most women have no clue about geography. They are lucky to find their way to the grocery store
I mostly go to the grocery store to follow women
(05-12-2016, 09:14 AM)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]I mostly go to the grocery store to follow women

That is a huge advantage of going to the grocery store. Especially during the day. Hot mom's in yoga pants. You should go to the Giant over lunch.
(05-12-2016, 09:19 AM)JimInPA Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2016, 09:14 AM)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]I mostly go to the grocery store to follow women

That is a huge advantage of going to the grocery store. Especially during the day. Hot mom's in yoga pants. You should go to the Giant over lunch.

I actually go to Giant for lunch about 4 days a week.  Smile
(05-12-2016, 07:26 AM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]The chick who schedules my loads is dumb.  I've told her 1000 times to put them in geographical order not just plop the appointments down whenever.  
Today I started on the north east, then the southwest, now the northwest.  I then have to go back to the southwest then back again to the northwest.

It's not that hard to coordinate.  Of course, I did pretty good in geography class and I know how to read a map.

I was in a Meijer some time back a found hunk of man meat so hot that even you guys would have wanted to follow him around.
(05-12-2016, 09:41 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]

I was in a Meijer some time back a found hunk of man meat so hot that even you guys would have wanted to follow him around.

I just noticed your signature line says Betty "COCKer" Freudian slip? Wink
(05-12-2016, 09:06 AM)JimInPA Wrote: [ -> ]

Most women have no clue about geography. They are lucky to find their way to the grocery store

Beausejour only has 1 grocery store. It's with everything that's in town, right on the main drag. You can't miss it.
It is crazily over priced, I can save $200 by just driving to the city.

When I was maternity leave with my son. I learned the best times to go to the grocery store. 10am the old people were all there. 1-2pm is best because they are all at home napping.
(05-12-2016, 10:02 AM)JimInPA Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-12-2016, 09:41 AM)beckster Wrote: [ -> ]

I just noticed your signature line says Betty "COCKer" Freudian slip? Wink

Ha! Intentionally unintentional.  Big Grin
(05-12-2016, 10:02 AM)JimInPA Wrote: [ -> ]I just noticed your signature line says Betty "COCKer" Freudian slip? Wink

I only noticed that about a month or two back when Joe changed the DBN site. I had a good laugh.
I know he probably won't come in here but Happy Birthday Derick!!!
(05-12-2016, 10:03 AM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]

When I was maternity leave with my son.  I learned the best times to go to the grocery store.  10am the old people were all there.  1-2pm is best because they are all at home napping.

I will say that having a day off during the week was nice when it came to shopping. The stores would be so quiet.  I wouldn't willingly give up my weekends to take days off during the week, though.
(05-12-2016, 10:08 AM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]I know he probably won't come in here but Happy Birthday Derick!!!

Years ago, he would respond to a Happy birthday post with a "thanks". Then he went to "TY". Now he just gives a thumbs up.  Fucking lazy bum.
Pages: 1 2 3