Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, April 28, 2016 ~ Chilly Morning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
She was prairie dogging from her excitement!!

https://thevalleyreport.com/2016/04/25/w...e-lottery/
If I am still maxed out on giving ratings. I know 2 certain goons still are too. Who knocked me down again?
Nate Silverman huh.. yeah I remember that guy. hahaha.
(04-28-2016, 11:32 AM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]Nate Silverman huh.. yeah I remember that guy. hahaha.

Did you did pulled into that C&R Facebook group? I know T got over-looked.
(04-28-2016, 12:17 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2016, 11:32 AM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]Nate Silverman huh.. yeah I remember that guy. hahaha.

Is that the CARL thing?  I was overlooked also, been listening since 2005, but I hardly go on facebook anyways.
(04-28-2016, 10:46 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]She was prairie dogging from her excitement!!

https://thevalleyreport.com/2016/04/25/w...e-lottery/

That's a.... sweet logo?

[Image: cropped-valley2.png]
That's not real, right?

“On Friday when I realized I hit the lotto, I knew this would be the first thing I would do. I hit up every Mexican food truck and saved my dumps all weekend. I was shuffling around like a death-row inmate trying not to explode. I’ve been putting up with that guy’s shit for years, it’s time he put up with some of mine.”
(04-28-2016, 12:19 PM)Donginator Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2016, 12:17 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]

Is that the CARL thing?  I was overlooked also, been listening since 2005, but I hardly go on facebook anyways.

Carl?

[Image: giphy.gif]
(04-28-2016, 10:52 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]If I am still maxed out on giving ratings.  I know 2 certain goons still are too.  Who knocked me down again?

lol. I did, because you said your head hurt.
(04-28-2016, 12:44 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2016, 10:52 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]If I am still maxed out on giving ratings.  I know 2 certain goons still are too.  Who knocked me down again?

I still can't rate anyone.
(04-28-2016, 12:47 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2016, 12:44 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]

I still can't rate anyone.

I got cut off after that one. I imagine around 3pm or so I can start attacking people again.
I saw that Carl thing on FB. seemed a bit weird, even for my standards. FB people are pretty easy to irritate over the interweb though. like shooting fish in a barrel, with my wiener.
(04-28-2016, 12:33 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]That's not real, right?

“On Friday when I realized I hit the lotto, I knew this would be the first thing I would do. I hit up every Mexican food truck and saved my dumps all weekend. I was shuffling around like a death-row inmate trying not to explode. I’ve been putting up with that guy’s shit for years, it’s time he put up with some of mine.”
No. There's just no way. Someone on my Facebook feed thought it was and that alone made it funny to me.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I find it nearly impossible to save a dump after visiting a Mexican food truck. 2 hours max on that type of deal.
Pages: 1 2 3 4