Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 ~ Humpity Hump Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Halfway thru this very long week.
week is going fast to me. for once. wish it was a payday Friday this week. other than that I'm cool with it. Salsa Del Sol.
I got diesel fuel on me. I should take off my pants and jacket.
(04-27-2016, 10:44 AM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]I got diesel fuel on me. I should take off my pants and jacket.

I would advise against smoking, too.
(04-27-2016, 10:43 AM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]week is going fast to me. for once. wish it was a payday Friday this week. other than that I'm cool with it. Salsa Del Sol.

The days are dragging, but evenings fly by.
Whom ever came up with ringback tones really needs to be shot. I find them fucking annoying.
(04-27-2016, 10:48 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2016, 10:44 AM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]I got diesel fuel on me. I should take off my pants and jacket.

diesel wont ignite with conventional flames. I'm safe from burning to death. Cancer would be more likely I think. Sad
(04-27-2016, 10:59 AM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2016, 10:48 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]

diesel wont ignite with conventional flames. I'm safe from burning to death. Cancer would be more likely I think. Sad

I did not know that.  I figured it would.  Learn something new.

Anyone looking you funny for taking your clothes off yet?
I don't even know what day it feels like.
My schedule is so messed up right now.
This is one of those weeks I'd really like to just win the lottery. Just because I don't want to do anything.
(04-27-2016, 12:07 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]I don't even know what day it feels like.
My schedule is so messed up right now.
This is one of those weeks I'd really like to just win the lottery.  Just because I don't want to do anything.

I 'd be down with that plan. Salsa Del Sol
Every time the cleaning girl talks to me, I cover my face and say peek a boo to her, interrupting her mid sentence. It's cracking me up. I got one of the other techs and the car wash kid to start doing it to her too. Shes getting so mad at us.
Wasabi peas. I'm a fan.
I got some Oriental trail mix. Not sure if its Chinese or Japanese.
Kind of cold today. Not cold enough for snow, just cold enough for me to declare it out loud. 55 actually. So I should put my pants back on and Jacket.
I like root beer. But I think if root beer was made from the wasabi root, it woul be pretty disgusting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4