Dudebro Nation

Full Version: April 26, 2016 ~ Epic Thread Tuesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's asking for a lot, but we made 5 pages happen yesterday.  How about going for that again today?
Kid Rock is known for inviting people back to his place to party, so this is kind of sad for him

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/kid-rock...54223.html
LeNeve is gonna get hit with bad weather today. Tornado Drill!!!

http://www.wnem.com/story/31814527/storm...eat-plains
I heard the bad weather comes out this way at 3PM. Hopefully not taking more lawn furniture with it.
Thunderstorms woke me up a few times last night, the thunder shook the house.
I'd like to not have to chase shit around the yard and reinstall more siding
I probably should have not kicked off a server update during the day. Sorry if the site goes down....
Woohoo! Didn't kill it.

This server runs like a dream. So fast!
(04-26-2016, 12:57 PM)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to not have to chase shit around the yard and reinstall more siding

I had to chase patio chairs and an umbrella last year. They are all ducked. I have to buy some new ones but now I'm being picky in what I want.
(04-26-2016, 12:45 PM)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]I heard the bad weather comes out this way at 3PM.  Hopefully not taking more lawn furniture with it.

Do you have your stuff out already?
(04-26-2016, 12:52 PM)Donginator Wrote: [ -> ]Thunderstorms woke me up a few times last night, the thunder shook the house.

The lightning flashed a lot here and the thunder was a constant rumble, but not that loud clash that makes me run and hide.
(04-26-2016, 01:04 PM)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]Woohoo!  Didn't kill it.

This server runs like a dream.  So fast!

Big Grin
Something decided to eat our chair cushions over winter. We need to go pick out new ones at some point.
I'm having bad weather today?
(04-26-2016, 01:36 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]I'm having bad weather today?

Apparently Oklahoma and Kansas are supposed to get golfball-sized hail and tornadoes today.
Pages: 1 2