Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, April 22, 2016 ~ Earth Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It's Earth Day, so plant something and recycle something else.
People are becoming increasingly stupid.. I know there is a full moon tonight, but these people just stay stupid all of the time.

Example One: Pay fucking attention! (Look at the date.. like the year)

https://myspace.com/article/2016/4/21/li...6Apr212016
What kind of pie will you be baking to celebrate earth day?
(04-22-2016, 09:37 AM)JimInPA Wrote: [ -> ]What kind of pie will you be baking to celebrate earth day?

I will not be turning the oven on at all today, so no PIE.
TOMB is still having issues. Was going to pop by and say hi. Guess not
(04-22-2016, 09:48 AM)JimInPA Wrote: [ -> ]TOMB is still having issues. Was going to pop by and say hi. Guess not

I think there is nothing but issues from their forum.  I'm not risking it anymore.
Looks like TOMB is completely new and they deleted the old forum. It says I need to re-register to join. I have not re-joined yet.
(04-22-2016, 11:41 AM)Donginator Wrote: [ -> ]Looks like TOMB is completely new and they deleted the old forum. It says I need to re-register to join. I have not re-joined yet.

You'll still get a malware notice when you go there and I never got an email verification.
[quote pid='267829' dateline='1461335207']

beckster aka TatertitsIt's Earth Day, so plant something and recycle something else.
[/quote]

done. Smile

I like erf day. I have a little hippy in me. lol
I suck at foruming.
(04-22-2016, 01:00 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]I suck at foruming.

You have been extra shitty at it lately, but you still have more posts than I do.
Pamela Anderson and both her boobies will be making a cameo in the Baywatch movie.
(04-22-2016, 01:59 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]Pamela Anderson and both her boobies will be making a cameo in the Baywatch movie.

[Image: 0422-the-rock-pam-anderson-instagram-7.jpg]
I'm bored.
Pages: 1 2