Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, April Fucking Fools (1, 2016)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's amateur day for pranks.

But, more importantly, it's Friday.
My boss just informed me that I will be getting paid next week.  It's only been 4 weeks since I was paid last.  I seriously am thinking I should just quit.  Maybe move to Canada and work for T...
(04-01-2016, 03:04 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]My boss just informed me that I will be getting paid next week.  It's only been 4 weeks since I was paid last.  I seriously am thinking I should just quit.  Maybe move to Canada and work for T...

And here we are Jim and I talking about moving to a different province. I've had enough of the people here. I can move to more coast like province and it be far warmer than here. I want to go east, Jim wants to go west.
(04-01-2016, 08:26 PM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-01-2016, 03:04 PM)beckster Wrote: [ -> ]My boss just informed me that I will be getting paid next week.  It's only been 4 weeks since I was paid last.  I seriously am thinking I should just quit.  Maybe move to Canada and work for T...

And here we are Jim and I talking about moving to a different province.  I've had enough of the people here.  I can move to more coast like province and it be far warmer than here.  I want to go east, Jim wants to go west.

I'll help you move.