Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 3-29-16 - Cartel Life.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's pretty crazy. I'm glad I never joined.

Palma Salazar’s life in the drug trade has been marked by personal tragedy and excess amounts of bloody conflict.

A rival gangster named Rafael Clavel Moreno once seduced Palma Salazar’s wife, had her withdraw $7 million from a bank account and then beheaded her before sending the head to him. Clavel Moreno also shoved Palma Salazar’s children off a bridge in Venezuela.
People complained to Ford message about it. enough about their cars being noisy, with the windows down.... that Ford issued a special service message. black people... shake my head..

SSM 44863 - 2010-2015 Multiple Vehicles - Flutter/Turbulence Noise At Highway Speeds With Rear Windows Or Moon/Sun Roof Open

Some 2010-2015 Vehicles may exhibit a flutter/turbulence noise (helicopter noise) at highway speeds when rear door window(s) or sun/moon roof are open. This condition is a characteristic of the vehicle body design and is also a characteristic of competitive vehicles with a similar body style. This condition can be reduced by lowering either one, or both, of the front windows at least 2 inches. No service action is recommended for this condition.
(03-29-2016, 09:34 AM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]People complained to Ford message about it. enough about their cars being noisy, with the windows down.... that Ford issued a special service message. black people... shake my head..

SSM 44863 -  2010-2015 Multiple Vehicles - Flutter/Turbulence Noise At Highway Speeds With Rear Windows Or Moon/Sun Roof Open

Some 2010-2015 Vehicles may exhibit a flutter/turbulence noise (helicopter noise) at highway speeds when rear door window(s) or sun/moon roof are open. This condition is a characteristic of the vehicle body design and is also a characteristic of competitive vehicles with a similar body style. This condition can be reduced by lowering either one, or both, of the front windows at least 2 inches. No service action is recommended for this condition.

The only response necessary for that:: Duh!!
I'm trying to figure out what exactly she was trying to do.

(03-29-2016, 02:57 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to figure out what exactly she was trying to do.

I think I remember seeing that a long time ago on Jalopnik.
And I think she was trying to thaw something out.
But then again, that might have been another video really similar to this one.
Patty Duke died.
I used to love watching The Patty Duke show on Nick at Night.
And I had no idea she was Sean Aston's mom.
(03-29-2016, 03:20 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]Patty Duke died.
I used to love watching The Patty Duke show on Nick at Night.
And I had no idea she was Sean Aston's mom.

I probably know who she is.  the name is familiar, but I don't remember watching her show.
(03-29-2016, 09:34 AM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]People complained to Ford message about it. enough about their cars being noisy, with the windows down.... that Ford issued a special service message. black people... shake my head..

SSM 44863 -  2010-2015 Multiple Vehicles - Flutter/Turbulence Noise At Highway Speeds With Rear Windows Or Moon/Sun Roof Open

My BMW would do that.  The noise would scare the shit out of you.