Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, March 28, 2016 ~ Easter Hangover
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am recovering from yesterday's sugar buzz and I didn't have that much junk.
I did pretty good. I had a handful of jelly beans. My nephew kept bringing me them. I had honey garlic meatballs and Pierogies which were the only 2 items not on my allowed food list. My sister in law made carrots in maple syrup and they were disgusting.
I like my carrots raw, steamed or in a pot roast and not too many ways after that. Maple syrup just sounds gross on carrots.
(03-28-2016, 11:06 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]I like my carrots raw, steamed or in a pot roast and not too many ways after that. Maple syrup just sounds gross on carrots.

They were swimming in butter. I said to Jim it would be the perfect food to get fat on
(03-28-2016, 11:28 AM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-28-2016, 11:06 AM)beckster Wrote: [ -> ]I like my carrots raw, steamed or in a pot roast and not too many ways after that.  Maple syrup just sounds gross on carrots.

They were swimming in butter.  I said to Jim it would be the perfect food to get fat on

Yuck
The only thing I've ever thought about putting syrup on is pancakes and waffles.
And occasionally sausage when it spills over onto those.
I think Jesus put syrup on his carrots. little known fact. It's the reason historians believe he was crucified for, not his religious beliefs.
hehe. wife jokes
I like my carrots like I like my women. buried in the back yard.
(03-28-2016, 01:54 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]I like my carrots like I like my women. buried in the back yard.

Ha!!
(03-28-2016, 01:07 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing I've ever thought about putting syrup on is pancakes and waffles.
And occasionally sausage when it spills over onto those.

THIS ^^
(03-28-2016, 01:54 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]I like my carrots like I like my women. buried in the back yard.

[Image: Shocked+Cat+Face.jpg]
I guess there was a shooting in DC.
(03-28-2016, 02:42 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]I guess there was a shooting in DC.

Sometimes I swear they do shit just to see their name in the paper.
The 2 year old boy that went missing last week was found over the weekend.
I said it before, I can't understand why the parents would let him outside by himself.
They found his body in the creek 1/4 mile from the house. They confirmed this morning the kid had drowned.
Pages: 1 2