Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, March 24, 2016 ~ Torture
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am being forced to listen to country music.  It's a fucking nightmare!!!
The new Lincoln concept is kinda sweet

[Image: lincoln-navigator_skv_0115_large.jpg]

http://www.fool.com/investing/general/20...ce=yahoo-2
I'm not bothered by Kat Williams getting in this fight, because I don't really care. It is funny that he is the size of a child, though..

http://www.upi.com/Entertainment_News/20...458744091/
Now you guys know what killed the forums. Yep, Voxer.
Dude, Seriously!!
I've been talking to these guys for over 2 years on Voxer. I think I know every possible thing about all of them.
(03-24-2016, 11:13 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]I am being forced to listen to country music.  It's a fucking nightmare!!!

My boss is gone for the week. I'm jamming out loudly to lithium today.
Voxer was too time intensive for me. Didn't work out well for me.
I upgraded to windows 10 yesterday. It's alright I guess. I'll get used to it. until then though I'm sending frowny faces to Microsoft. There are little faces in the corner now. happy face smiley and frowny face. I guess for illiterate people that are on the internet?
(03-24-2016, 03:16 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-24-2016, 11:13 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]I am being forced to listen to country music.  It's a fucking nightmare!!!

My boss is gone for the week. I'm jamming out loudly to lithium today.

I slipped over and changed it to the rock channel. So much better!
fuck bing too. why is it so freaking persistent in becoming my search provider? bing sucks. google rocks. bing is like a rapist. just keeps pressuring you, and no matter how many time you decline, and say no, it keeps at it, until you are half asleep, and vulnerable. Then you wake up with bing's stuff all over your computer. hate it. I hope it dies.
(03-24-2016, 03:36 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]fuck bing too. why is it so freaking persistent in becoming my search provider? bing sucks. google rocks. bing is like a rapist. just keeps pressuring you, and no matter how many time you decline, and say no, it keeps at it, until you are half asleep, and vulnerable. Then you wake up with bing's stuff all over your computer. hate it. I hope it dies.

I've never paid attention to the smiley faces.. The only good thing about Bing is that if you make sure you are logged into your Microsoft account, you get points for your searches that you can turn in for free stuff.  I need to search for stuff today, so I can get that Amazon gift card.