Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 3-22-16 - The Zoo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had to stop playing poker at the zoo, there were too many cheeatahs.

Big Grin

and terrorists suck dicks
People in Florida have an extreme case of Hulkamania.
(03-22-2016, 10:50 AM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]I had to stop playing poker at the zoo, there were too many cheeatahs.

Big Grin

and terrorists suck dicks

Wacka wacka wacka.

And, yep.
My boss was saying that something happened in Germany. I pretended to know, so I wouldn't have to listen to him more than I already have to.
So, I have this lightning bolt tattoo that I want to finish.  This is not it, but I can't imagine anyone wanting this for a tat.

[Image: dscf2124.jpg]
(03-22-2016, 01:47 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]So, I have this lightning bolt tattoo that I want to finish.  This is not it, but I can't imagine anyone wanting this for a tat.

[Image: dscf2124.jpg]

A kid I went to school has a Bart skull and bones.
A good friend of mine has Peter Pan and Wendy flying begins her ear and for some reason she is getting a pirate themed sleeve
(03-22-2016, 01:46 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]My boss was saying that something happened in Germany.  I pretended to know, so I wouldn't have to listen to him more than I already have to.

Brussels.  But, I guess at least it's close to Germany.  Kinda.
A couple days after they caught the guy behind the Paris attacks, In Brussels, suicide bombers hit the Brussels airport.
How have you not heard about that?
(03-23-2016, 02:58 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-22-2016, 01:46 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]My boss was saying that something happened in Germany.  I pretended to know, so I wouldn't have to listen to him more than I already have to.

Brussels.  But, I guess at least it's close to Germany.  Kinda.
A couple days after they caught the guy behind the Paris attacks, In Brussels, suicide bombers hit the Brussels airport.
How have you not heard about that?

I apparently have been zoned out.  Mostly been avoided the avoiding the news because I am over the politics and crap.