Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 3/21/2016 - Duct Tape and bubble gum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Had several disks fail at the same time on the server which never happens.  Had to bring the web server back up in a temporary location until I can get home and assess what they hell happened.
Must be something in the air
The battery on my new laptop is all squirrely. I am going to have to take it in and have it replaced under warranty. It is up in July.
(03-21-2016, 10:27 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]Must be something in the air

I've worked on thousands of servers in my day and never have two disks failed together.  I'm sure it's something much more expensive.
(03-21-2016, 10:43 AM)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-21-2016, 10:27 AM)beckster Wrote: [ -> ]Must be something in the air

I've worked on thousands of servers in my day and never have two disks failed together.  I'm sure it's something much more expensive.

Maybe a power surge blew something
My phone died too.
It's stuck on the little google animation during the boot up. It never gets past that.
So, my new phone comes in the mail tomorrow or Wednesday, I'm stuck with a tablet.
Chip is stuck with a tablet, like Moses.
I have bubble gum and duct tape on the front seat of my car.
(03-21-2016, 12:45 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]Chip is stuck with a tablet, like Moses.

The way phones keep getting bigger and bigger, I might be from the future with this 8" thing.  Huh-huh.
(03-21-2016, 12:46 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]I have bubble gum and duct tape on the front seat of my car.

I should clarify, that the bubble gum and tape isn't being used to hold the seat together. Just a roll of duct tape, with the Orbit car cup bubble gum in the middle of it. Keeps the cup from rolling arouond everywhere.
(03-21-2016, 12:48 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-21-2016, 12:45 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]Chip is stuck with a tablet, like Moses.

The way phones keep getting bigger and bigger, I might be from the future with this 8" thing.  Huh-huh.

cool. Like Rufus from Bill and Ted's adventure.
(03-21-2016, 12:51 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-21-2016, 12:48 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]

cool. Like Rufus from Bill and Ted's adventure.

I read something last week about Keenu talking about doing a 3rd one.
I'd watch it.  I mean, I watched Dumb and Dumber To.  So I don't have very high standards when it comes to very late sequels.
I'm reading some comments from mushroom eating collecting maniacs. They are pretty serious of phyliogenetics, or whatever the hell its called
I was very dissapointed with Dumb and Dumber to. Kind of wish I didn't watch it. Ruined the feeklings I had for the first one. and then my pets heads fell off.
I have feeklings.   Sad
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5