Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, March 14, 2016 ~ Fuck You Daylight Savings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I hate this lose an hour crap.  They need to make it go away.
NussieT
My sister in law texted me two days ago asking if I could watch her boys from 3-430 at their place Yesterday and today. I told her I couldn't on Thursday and if I could they kids would have to come to my place because my kids would have to get off the bus. She told me a few hours later she found someone else.
As I passed their place yesterday and today... My brother who is a machinist that makes guide rails for trains called in sick for 2 days while my sister in law went to work for minimum wage at Tim Hortons. I found a picture of a whip on line and sent it to him.

That is just ridiculous. And he took the time off work, so she could work an hour 1/2?
(03-14-2016, 11:46 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]NussieT
My sister in law texted me two days ago asking if I could watch her boys from 3-430 at their place Yesterday and today. I told her I couldn't on Thursday and if I could they kids would have to come to my place because my kids would have to get off the bus. She told me a few hours later she found someone else.
As I passed their place yesterday and today... My brother who is a machinist that makes guide rails for trains called in sick for 2 days while my sister in law went to work for minimum wage at Tim Hortons. I found a picture of a whip on line and sent it to him.

That is just ridiculous. And he took the time off work, so she could work an hour 1/2?

No. She worked a full shift but my brother who normally works day shift switched to nights figuring they both may be able to work.
Jim asked me why they wouldn't just take their kids to daycare like normal.
They send their kids to a daycare a 35 minute drive in the opposite direction they work. Her sister picks them up and drops them off st daycare on her way to work
(03-14-2016, 02:08 PM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2016, 11:46 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]NussieT
My sister in law texted me two days ago asking if I could watch her boys from 3-430 at their place Yesterday and today.  I told her I couldn't on Thursday and if I could they kids would have to come to my place because my kids would have to get off the bus.  She told me a few hours later she found someone else.  
As I passed their place yesterday and today... My brother who is a machinist that makes guide rails for trains called in sick for 2 days while my sister in law went to work for minimum wage at Tim Hortons.   I found a picture of a whip on line and sent it to him.

That is just ridiculous.  And he took the time off work, so she could work an hour 1/2?

No.  She worked a full shift but my brother who normally works day shift switched to nights figuring they both may be able to work.  
They send their kids to a daycare a 35 minute drive in the opposite direction they work.  Her sister picks them up and drops them off st daycare on her way to work

That's almost as bad as me driving 27 minutes to my mom's when the office is only 3 city blocks from my house.
(03-14-2016, 02:19 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2016, 02:08 PM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-14-2016, 11:46 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]NussieT
My sister in law texted me two days ago asking if I could watch her boys from 3-430 at their place Yesterday and today.  I told her I couldn't on Thursday and if I could they kids would have to come to my place because my kids would have to get off the bus.  She told me a few hours later she found someone else.  
As I passed their place yesterday and today... My brother who is a machinist that makes guide rails for trains called in sick for 2 days while my sister in law went to work for minimum wage at Tim Hortons.   I found a picture of a whip on line and sent it to him.

That is just ridiculous.  And he took the time off work, so she could work an hour 1/2?

No.  She worked a full shift but my brother who normally works day shift switched to nights figuring they both may be able to work.  
They send their kids to a daycare a 35 minute drive in the opposite direction they work.  Her sister picks them up and drops them off st daycare on her way to work

That's almost as bad as me driving 27 minutes to my mom's when the office is only 3 city blocks from my house.

Jim used to work nights and I worked days. There would only be a half hour that our days overlapped. Maxim was nice enough to let Mike come hang out rather than us having to find someone