Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 03/10/16 -- I finally did it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had been training with a lady and a group of girls and 1 guy for close to 2 years. Slowly some of the people I worked out with left. I did the same in December, it got to the point with my trainer she didn't push me hard enough, I got ignored when I spoke and I felt it wasn't working anymore.
Yesterday after a few months of searching I've found my new gym coach. I'm pre- registered for the MABBA's (Manitoba amateur body building association) Fall Classic in October. I feel like I've got something to strive for with a whole group of awesome people behind me.
(03-10-2016, 11:42 AM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]I had been training with a lady and a group of girls and 1 guy for close to 2 years.  Slowly some of the people I worked out with left.  I did the same in December, it got to the point with my trainer she didn't push me hard enough, I got ignored when I spoke and I felt it wasn't working anymore.
Yesterday after a few months of searching I've found my new gym coach.  I'm pre- registered for the MABBA's  (Manitoba amateur body building association) Fall Classic in October.  I feel like I've got something to strive for with a whole group of awesome people behind me.

Awesome!!!!!!!!!
(03-10-2016, 12:13 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2016, 11:42 AM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]I had been training with a lady and a group of girls and 1 guy for close to 2 years.  Slowly some of the people I worked out with left.  I did the same in December, it got to the point with my trainer she didn't push me hard enough, I got ignored when I spoke and I felt it wasn't working anymore.
Yesterday after a few months of searching I've found my new gym coach.  I'm pre- registered for the MABBA's  (Manitoba amateur body building association) Fall Classic in October.  I feel like I've got something to strive for with a whole group of awesome people behind me.

Awesome!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited. Some of the team members were at the Arnold's last week in Ohio including my coach.
(03-10-2016, 12:46 PM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2016, 12:13 PM)beckster Wrote: [ -> ]

Awesome!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited. Some of the team members were at the Arnold's last week in Ohio including my coach.

How much work will you have to go thru to be ready for October's competition??
So we're getting before and after, and progression pics?
(03-10-2016, 02:31 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]So we're getting before and after, and progression pics?

How can you not?
(03-10-2016, 02:31 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]So we're getting before and after, and progression pics?

Sure. Once a month my coach will take pictures. She took some last night, she said she was going to email them to me.
(03-10-2016, 12:53 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2016, 12:46 PM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2016, 12:13 PM)beckster Wrote: [ -> ]

Awesome!!!!!!!!!

How much work will you have to go thru to be ready for October's competition??

A lot. My lean body mass needs to go up and my body fat needs to go down some more so I'll be on a strict diet, with heavy cardio based workout. Starting in June, I will stop that and go into toning it all.