Dudebro Nation

Full Version: After the show
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What do you listen to after C&R?
I've been between bubba and mad dog but can't stay on either for too long. is there anything else decent that i'm not aware of from 3pm to 5/6pm?
I don't understand Bubba. Mad Dog makes me want to do speed. I usually listen to music after the show. Faction is out b/c I am sick of Ellis. BPM usually. EPSNradio is crap after the Herd.
True the Michael Kay show on espn 1050am NY seems to be my best option with The Heat and HipHop Nation second.
Time slot still hurting, when they had 3-7pm it was perfect. Stern, lunch then CnR. Those were the good days
I have Diane Falzone (Cosmo) on right now, only because I needed to get away from Gay Thomass as quickly as I could. They're discussing nutrients and shit... I am bored already, though.
i used to be all maxim all the time, the time slots were perfect for my time zone (mountain) 8-12 stretch, lunch time various one hour shows, 1-5 covino and rich then home time, i'd listen to D&D on my way home but that's about it.

now, i listen to music, lithium has been great lately
Music.....Lithium or Octane. I can't stand Ellis anymore.
Listen to Bubba, if it gets boring switch to music. on a side note if I ever meet anyone named Leif, I will automatically dislike them, due to the name associated with those fucking eyeglass commercials.
BigFan Wrote:True the Michael Kay show on espn 1050am NY seems to be my best option with The Heat and HipHop Nation second.
Time slot still hurting, when they had 3-7pm it was perfect. Stern, lunch then CnR. Those were the good days

Totally agree. The 3-7pm time slot was the best. This way you could finish listening to Stern, the Wrap Up and then the replay of the first couple hours you missed, eat lunch, and next thing you know it was C&R and time to head home.

Michael Kay is a good option was NYC listeners and i think you can listen to his show live.

I hardly find myself listening to Bubba anymore at 3pm. There's something about taped shows that I don't like. I understand why people like Pete don't get Bubba. It's a strange show.

Most of the time, I find myself taking out the earbuds and not listening to anything from 3pm until I head home. I just concentrate on work.
I'm stuck hearing the C&R replays. On the way to work I flip between Howard and O&A and on the way home it's between Bubba or replays of Howard or O&A. It depends on who's show is more interesting during the time I'm in the car.
I just flip through the stations for the rest of the day until it's time to go home, I find myself listening to the 90's channel most of the time.
Considering I don't get to finish many shows in the first place it might be music Octane, Lithium, or 90's on 9. But I do still listen to Ellis every now and then.
I only listen to Bubba after the show is over.
beckster Wrote:I have Diane Falzone (Cosmo) on right now, only because I needed to get away from Gay Thomass as quickly as I could. They're discussing nutrients and shit... I am bored already, though.

I turned that on yesterday just to see if she did the same shtick she did with Devore. Her show was not totally bad, but their little bit about what men think, it's a in or out of commercial thing, it WAAAAAAY off.