Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, March 8, 2016 ~ Primary
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm debating on whether I want to go vote today.  I guess I don't have to be already signed up with any party to do it.  I probably should. I dunno.  I am sick and tired of hearing about it all too, though.
Your election process is incredibly long. We have provincial federal election April 19th. I haven't seen any signs on the road. There's been a bit of stuff in the media, I'm sure it will pick up in a few weeks though.
our election process talks like a fag, and it's shits all retarded. Megatron 2016
It is ridiculously long and so full of drama. Normal people will become super emotional and pick fights with each other over who they think others should vote for. Of course, these same people will be the ones bitching the loudest at whoever wins for everything they do and how wrong it is. My 11 yr old niece is currently pissed at both of her parents over who they want to vote for vs who she likes. It's insane.
(03-08-2016, 12:19 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]our election process talks like a fag, and it's shits all retarded. Megatron 2016

Why vote for the lesser of two evils?
(03-08-2016, 02:18 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2016, 12:19 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]our election process talks like a fag, and it's shits all retarded. Megatron 2016

Didn't Megatron want us all to be his slaves?
You never want to have a bad tattoo artist work on you, especially on your head.  

[Image: cc329d60-0124-4591-85c0-8ff8ed9ae9b4-Kha...mavong.JPG]
(03-08-2016, 02:25 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2016, 02:18 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]

Didn't Megatron want us all to be his slaves?

But at least he's honest about it.