Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, March 3, 2016 ~ Snow means Death
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, apparently the simple task of shoveling a foot of snow has killed a basketball coach and a new anchor this week.  My arms feel weak and sore, but I survived.
(03-03-2016, 12:35 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]So, apparently the simple task of shoveling a foot of snow has killed a basketball coach and a new anchor this week.  My arms feel weak and sore, but I survived.

Happens all the time. Jims mom is a paramedic, after a snow fall there is always 1 or 2 that have heart attacks and die.
T, I had a few days couple weeks ago where Tim Hortons made me feel not that great.
I went back to home brewed for a few days, and after that, Tim Hortons didn't bother me any more.
Maybe they had a bad batch or something?
I live in a condo, and we have a company come shovel and plow, so I don't have to. Which is sweet.
Except, for some reason, yesterday at like 5am, my 70 year old neighbor felt the need to go shovel. Loud. Right under my bedroom window.
WTF?
(03-03-2016, 01:53 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]T, I had a few days couple weeks ago where Tim Hortons made me feel not that great.
I went back to home brewed for a few days, and after that, Tim Hortons didn't bother me any more.
Maybe they had a bad batch or something?

Maybe, I talked to Jims mom yesterday and she said her partner can't drink it anymore either. It made him sick, he just drinks the tea.
I do not like Melissa Macarthy. I think they should not have done a reboot of it. They are ruining it!!! I'm going to boycott it!!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w3ugHP-yZXw
Jim is working 12 hr shifts all week, plus he is doing his show on Saturday night, so I figured I would shovel as my cardio for the week. I actually had muscle spasms on Tuesday night from it. Not sure why.
My Jim drove his car into 4 ft drift, got it stuck and then told me to wait with the car until he got back. I dug it out before he got back with a chain.
(03-03-2016, 02:53 PM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]My Jim drove his car into 4 ft drift, got it stuck and then told me to wait with the car until he got back.  I dug it out before he got back with a chain.

Did you call him a wimp and laugh?  I would have.
(03-03-2016, 01:58 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]I live in a condo, and we have a company come shovel and plow, so I don't have to.  Which is sweet.
Except, for some reason, yesterday at like 5am, my 70 year old neighbor felt the need to go shovel.  Loud.  Right under my bedroom window.
WTF?

Suicide attempt, maybe?
(03-03-2016, 02:32 PM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]I do not like Melissa Macarthy.  I think they should not have done a reboot of it.  They are ruining it!!!  I'm going to boycott it!!!

Yeah, the radio show I've been listening played that this morning and it looks weak.  I want to see ti, but I can't imagine it will be anywhere near as good as the originals
I wish you guys lived closer and come watch this with me on Saturday.  (Jonnie Doe = Jim)   Big Grin

[Image: 12745878_1021627851228280_75831611972673...e=57988BAC]
(03-03-2016, 02:57 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2016, 02:53 PM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]My Jim drove his car into 4 ft drift, got it stuck and then told me to wait with the car until he got back.  I dug it out before he got back with a chain.

No it was hung up good. The tires were off the ground. I asked him why he'd even try and drive in there but the damage was already done.
(03-03-2016, 03:54 PM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2016, 02:57 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]

No it was hung up good.  The tires were off the ground.  I asked him why he'd even try and drive in there but the damage was already done.

I cleared a spot for Jim to park his Grand Prix Tuesday night.  Instead he parked in the same drift I had gotten stuck in, so I had to dig his car out yesterday.
(03-03-2016, 03:57 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2016, 03:54 PM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2016, 02:57 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]

No it was hung up good.  The tires were off the ground.  I asked him why he'd even try and drive in there but the damage was already done.

I cleared a spot for Jim to park his Grand Prix Tuesday night.  Instead he parked in the same drift I had gotten stuck in, so I had to dig his car out yesterday.

Boys are stupid.
Pages: 1 2