Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Superity Duper Tuesday, March 1, 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
There's like some big deal going on today in a bunch of states.
Cool
[Image: tumblr_inline_o3d1nyT30S1rmmdbb_1280.jpg]
Speaking of politics, if you haven't seen this, you need to.

And speaking of cars...

Haha, VW sucks.

And Ford doesn't.
With just a little help from Ken Block.

(03-01-2016, 12:33 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]There's like some big deal going on today in a bunch of states.

A tire on my trailer blew while I was in the city. The very same tire I told Jim on Thursday that it wouldn't make another trip and the very same trailer I brought home so he could fix it.
I don't think that really counts as a BJ.
Oh, and NSFW.

http://flyvidz.com/dennys-waiter-gets-a-...r-to-view/
(03-01-2016, 01:19 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]Speaking of politics, if you haven't seen this, you need to.

I watched that, it's great!!
#mummifiedgermanadventurerlivesmatter
My little sister might be Miss Kansas this year. She has to win one more pageant or somethinig. not sure how that alll works.
(03-01-2016, 03:11 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]#mummifiedgermanadventurerlivesmatter

Not really though.
(03-01-2016, 03:11 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]#mummifiedgermanadventurerlivesmatter

I saw that photo.  That was freaky
(03-01-2016, 03:16 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]My little sister might be Miss Kansas this year. She has to win one more pageant or somethinig. not sure how that alll works.

Has Derick hit you up for her info yet???
(03-01-2016, 03:33 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-01-2016, 03:16 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]My little sister might be Miss Kansas this year. She has to win one more pageant or somethinig. not sure how that alll works.

Has Derick hit you up for her info yet???

(03-01-2016, 01:27 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think that really counts as a BJ.
Oh, and NSFW.

http://flyvidz.com/dennys-waiter-gets-a-...r-to-view/

She only touched it to her mouth.  That's not a knobber at all.
Pages: 1 2