Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, February 29, 2016 ~ Leap Day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We shouldn't be working on a day that happens once every 4 years.
Apparently the earth rotates around the sun in 365.24 days. We need the extra day every 4 years so that it doesn't mess up the seasons. Or so I read today
Yeah, something like that.  I still think it should be a paid day off.
Jims brother had a cough forever and never dealt with it. Friday he was having troubles and the cough seemed worse so he went to the hospital. They took Chest X-rays.
Yesterday he woke up and was having troubles breathing. He was rushed into the city, he has pericardial effusion (fluid around the heart). They removed 1.73L worth of fluid. The worst of it was he sent me a text of the fluid.
(02-29-2016, 01:27 PM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]Jims brother had a cough forever and never dealt with it.  Friday he was having troubles and the cough seemed worse so he went to the hospital.  They took Chest X-rays.  
Yesterday he woke up and was having troubles breathing.  He was rushed into the city, he has pericardial effusion (fluid around the heart).   They removed 1.73L worth of fluid.   The worst of it was he sent me a text of the fluid.

Holy shit! So, is he going to be alright?
My boss is gone today. It's just me in this office. I've been too damn busy all day to goof off. I hate that.
So without a leap day it could potentially have been sunny and 90 degrees right now.... I'm down with that.
(02-29-2016, 02:33 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-29-2016, 01:27 PM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]Jims brother had a cough forever and never dealt with it.  Friday he was having troubles and the cough seemed worse so he went to the hospital.  They took Chest X-rays.  
Yesterday he woke up and was having troubles breathing.  He was rushed into the city, he has pericardial effusion (fluid around the heart).   They removed 1.73L worth of fluid.   The worst of it was he sent me a text of the fluid.

Holy shit! So, is he going to be alright?

He came home today and doing good. They did some testing to see why it happened. Could be something big or just a viral infection that didn't get dealt with and caused problems.