Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 02/26/16 - The Deadpool saga
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After my brother bailed on me Tuesday, I made plans to go with my sister and her husband. It ended up my brother and his wife came and Jim stayed home from work so he came too.
I had done a city load yesterday morning, I didn't get much of a nap so staying awake would be difficult. I made it almost to the end of the movie before I fell asleep. My brother, sister and Inlaws were putting popcorn on my face, i woke up when my brother gave me a wet willy.
Most importantly, did you see cock?
And what did you think of the movie?
(02-26-2016, 11:48 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]Most importantly, did you see cock?

Someone said it best a few days ago. It's more like shadow cock
(02-26-2016, 11:48 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]And what did you think of the movie?

The way people were talking it up I expected it to be better but it was still good. Jim didn't like it but he doesn't really like Ryan Reynolds so his opinion doesn't count
(02-26-2016, 11:57 AM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-26-2016, 11:48 AM)beckster Wrote: [ -> ]Most importantly, did you see cock?

Someone said it best a few days ago.  It's more like shadow cock

Until someone leaks photos or a sex tape, I guess that's the best look we're going to get.
My son has been bugging me about going to see the Star Wars movie. It's the movie of the week in Selkirk (they play their movies Friday to Thursday) this week so I may take him on Sunday afternoon.
(02-26-2016, 11:58 AM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-26-2016, 11:48 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]And what did you think of the movie?

The way people were talking it up I expected it to be better but it was still good. Jim didn't like it but he doesn't really like Ryan Reynolds so his opinion doesn't count

My Jim thinks any guy I check out and note as being hot sucks.  His opinion doesn't count either.
(02-26-2016, 12:01 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-26-2016, 11:48 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]And what did you think of the movie?

My Jim thinks any guy I check out and note as being hot sucks.  His opinion doesn't count either.
There was a trailer for the new Captain America movie. I looked at Jim and said "Id totally do Chris Evans".
(02-26-2016, 12:07 PM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-26-2016, 12:01 PM)beckster Wrote: [ -> ]

There was a trailer for the new Captain America movie.  I looked at Jim and said "Id totally do Chris Evans".

Ha ha!!
(02-26-2016, 12:33 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-26-2016, 12:07 PM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-26-2016, 12:01 PM)beckster Wrote: [ -> ]

There was a trailer for the new Captain America movie.  I looked at Jim and said "Id totally do Chris Evans".

Ha ha!!

He looked at me and said " I know you've said this before"
"Peter come on I got Maureen McCormick with me she'll let you finish anywhere."