Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 2/25/2016 - I dunno
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was starting today's thread and realized I had nothing to say.

Hello everyone!
Hi, someone mentioned that they were going to see Weird Al live and I just got an email from MSG about a pre-sale today for the same show. I personally don't give a crap aboot it but I was wondering what the price difference is between a NY show and a show wherever you are? Here the price range is from $40-$100 not including taxes and surcharges.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
(02-25-2016, 09:38 AM)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]I was starting today's thread and realized I had nothing to say.

Hello everyone!

Hey Joey!!!
(02-25-2016, 09:52 AM)javst0 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, someone mentioned that they were going to see Weird Al live and I just got an email from MSG about a pre-sale today for the same show. I personally don't give a crap aboot it but I was wondering what the price difference is between a NY show and a show wherever you are? Here the price range is from $40-$100 not including taxes and surcharges.

My sister texted me about him coming to the city but we aren't going. We went about 9-10 years ago though, so did Chip.
(02-25-2016, 09:56 AM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2016, 09:52 AM)javst0 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, someone mentioned that they were going to see Weird Al live and I just got an email from MSG about a pre-sale today for the same show. I personally don't give a crap aboot it but I was wondering what the price difference is between a NY show and a show wherever you are? Here the price range is from $40-$100 not including taxes and surcharges.

My sister texted me about him coming to the city but we aren't going. We went about 9-10 years ago though, so did Chip.
Speaking of the city, you need to go to NY for the DBC.

Sent from my Galaxy S6
(02-25-2016, 09:58 AM)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]

Sent from my Galaxy S6
No thonkx

(02-25-2016, 10:02 AM)javst0 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-25-2016, 09:52 AM)javst0 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, someone  mentioned that they were going to see Weird Al live and I just got an email from MSG about a pre-sale today for the same show.  I personally don't give a crap aboot it but I was wondering what the price difference is between a NY show and a show wherever you are?  Here the price range is from $40-$100 not including taxes and surcharges.

My sister texted me about him coming to the city but we aren't going.  We went about 9-10 years ago though, so did Chip.

Sent from my Galaxy S6
No thonkx

It really is a great time.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

One day... It's the start of our season so it depends on weather, staff, contracts etc.
Jims brother is getting made fun of at work and he's so damn sensitive that he wants to quit... Yet another job.
He tried to go back to Peterbilt with Jim (that would make it his 3rd time working there) but they told him no way.
Now he's begging Jim to give him a job. I told Jim he hires his brother I am flying to Ottawa for a week in September for a run I've been putting off for years because it's in the middle of busy season.
Today would have been Bruce Lee's 75th birthday.

(02-25-2016, 09:38 AM)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]I was starting today's thread and realized I had nothing to say.

Hello everyone!

Hello!!!!  I got a snow day!!! Big Grin It only took 10" of snow.
(02-25-2016, 09:52 AM)javst0 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, someone  mentioned that they were going to see Weird Al live and I just got an email from MSG about a pre-sale today for the same show.  I personally don't give a crap aboot it but I was wondering what the price difference is between a NY show and a show wherever you are?  Here the price range is from $40-$100 not including taxes and surcharges.

He's got an outdoor show in Sterling Heights area (Detroit-ish) prices $21 - 71
I never really paid attention to B's signature until a few minutes ago when I noticed it says Cocker instead of Crocker. I seriously LOL'd.
cocker fever
(02-25-2016, 02:02 PM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]I never really paid attention to B's signature until a few minutes ago when I noticed it says Cocker instead of Crocker.  I seriously LOL'd.

My God... How many years has it taken for someone to finally catch on to that?  I noticed it a long time ago, but thought it was too funny to change.