Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Being Prepared
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just want to say that when you are looking for a new job always be prepared 24/7 because what happened to me was this.

I work outside and saw a help wanted sign and decided to apply. Well a couple of weeks later I had to go to the same place and do some more work outside of this business and ran into the human resource man and asked him what they were hiring for and we talked for a while, so he said that he would pull my app. Well a couple more weeks passed and I thought he must not have liked what he seen. Well Friday (11/13) I had a meeting with a Contractor and the human resource guy was at this meeting due to the fact that it was on the business property and he asked me to come in after I was done doing my job. I think that he must have been impressed with the way I handled myself with the contractor because I had an interview with him and another manager when I went in to see him. I feel as if I nailed the interview due to the fact that I was prepared mentally for the interview. I have practiced what I would say to any questions that were thrown at me a million times. I was at my last job for 13 years and my current job for over a year so I don't have much practice interviewing so my point is that if you are job hunting or just testing the water out there make sure that you are prepared for anything.
Good suggestion. I am always ready for an interview, that's how I roll.
You have to be in this toughonomy.