Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 02/23/16 - I just want to see Deadpool
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
On the weekend I asked Jim if he wanted to see Deadpool with me. He wouldn't give me a straight answer so I texted my brother. He said yes so we made plans for today.
Yesterday he said his wife wanted to come too and they were going to drop the kids off at her sisters. 630am, my brother cancelled on me. Seriously, I just want to see Deadpool.
FYI, there is one full sex scene, one fight scene with male.frontal nudity and a strip club scene with one great pair of boobs and a few so-so pairs here and there. A must see with your husband but I'm not so sure what your relationship is like with your brother or his kids....

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
And lots of profanity too.

Ugh, Covino whining like a little bitch again.

My dog died sometime during the night. I've had him for almost 18 years. It was my brothers first but then he moved to a no pet allowed apartment and I took him in. He was a pomeranian and has had a hacking wheezing cough for a couple of months but as of late his medication made him very odd. He would just freeze up and not move, all stiff but aware. This morning when I woke up to take him out to pee he was completely stiff. I felt for him breathe but nothing for an entire minute. Was going to happen sooner or later.

How often do they trash fatties and that biggest loser tv show in the past yet today they will have someone from that same show on. What are the odds that they will kiss her ass and say NOT ONE NEGATIVE THING about the show or the fat contestants or their overweight lifestyle?

(02-23-2016, 11:16 AM)javst0 Wrote: [ -> ]FYI, there is one full sex scene, one fight scene with male.frontal nudity and a strip club scene with one great pair of boobs and a few so-so pairs here and there. A must see with your husband but I'm not so sure what your relationship is like with your brother or his kids....

My brothers kids are like 3 and not even 1. They most def aren't coming along.
To me it's just a movie. It's not like I'm going to jump my brother nor am I going to get weirded out by it. I'm sure as kids we watched worse together
Ok, just a heads up

(02-23-2016, 11:23 AM)javst0 Wrote: [ -> ]My dog died sometime during the night. I've had him for almost 18 years. It was my brothers first but then he moved to a no pet allowed apartment and I took him in. He was a pomeranian and has had a hacking wheezing cough for a couple of months but as of late his medication made him very odd. He would just freeze up and not move, all stiff but aware. This morning when I woke up to take him out to pee he was completely stiff. I felt for him breathe but nothing for an entire minute. Was going to happen sooner or later.

Losing a pet sucks. My cat from when I was a kid died last year. He was 18 years old, he was the best. Glad my kids got to play with him too. Sorry for your loss.
(02-23-2016, 11:34 AM)javst0 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, just a heads up

Thanks.
I've been building a driveway for the last two days. I'll be happy when it's done.
(02-23-2016, 11:16 AM)javst0 Wrote: [ -> ]FYI, there is one full sex scene, one fight scene with male.frontal nudity and a strip club scene with one great pair of boobs and a few so-so pairs here and there.   A must see with your husband but I'm not so sure what your relationship is like with your brother or his kids....

I want to see Deadpool!!!!!!!!!!!  Who's naked?? PLEASE tell me it's Ryan Reynolds junk....
(02-23-2016, 11:19 AM)javst0 Wrote: [ -> ]Ugh, Covino whining like a little bitch again.

So, you're saying nothing new is going on?
(02-23-2016, 11:23 AM)javst0 Wrote: [ -> ]My dog died sometime during the night.  I've had him for almost 18 years.  It was my brothers first but then he moved to a no pet allowed apartment and I took him in.  He was a pomeranian and has had a hacking wheezing cough for a couple of months but as of late his medication made him very odd.  He would just freeze up and not move, all stiff but aware.  This morning when I woke up to take him out to pee he was completely stiff.  I felt for him breathe but nothing for an entire minute.  Was going to happen sooner or later.

Dude, that sucks.
Sorry to hear
(02-23-2016, 12:34 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2016, 11:16 AM)javst0 Wrote: [ -> ]FYI, there is one full sex scene, one fight scene with male.frontal nudity and a strip club scene with one great pair of boobs and a few so-so pairs here and there.   A must see with your husband but I'm not so sure what your relationship is like with your brother or his kids....

I want to see Deadpool!!!!!!!!!!!  Who's naked?? PLEASE tell me it's Ryan Reynolds junk....
Ding a Lingle ding. But it's real fast during the building on fire fighters scene, shadow cock

Pages: 1 2 3 4