Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, February 22, 2016 ~ Sucky Weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm not talking about the funeral.  I just hope none of you ever have to go thru that.  The local news was there too.

If you want to troll, there was this dumbass who had a 17 hour standoff in Bay City.  He was posting all thru the deal until his phone died.  He killed himself sometime after, but his moron friends keep going on and on about how awesome he was.  He was accused by his daughter of raping her and then he shot a cop, but he was the best guy ever!  

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=...47&fref=ts
A 17 year old kid went missing on Valentine's Day. His parents, the school, 100's of volunteers spent day and night searching for him.
They found him late Saturday/early Sunday in a bin behind a house, a block from the house party he was at. They had a guy in for questioning, released him on Friday and then re-arrested him on Sunday for the murder.
Over in Kalamazoo, some Uber driver went on a shooting rampage and killed a bunch of people.

Kinda of a deadly weekend which sucks.
I'm going to see Deadpool tomorrow evening with my brother. The movie theatre in Selkirk is just a dump. Half the seats don't work and floors often sticky but it only costs $13 for a seat, popcorn and a drink on Tuesday's so I don't complain.
(02-22-2016, 12:37 PM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to see Deadpool tomorrow evening with my brother.  The movie theatre in Selkirk is just a dump.  Half the seats don't work and  floors often sticky but it only costs $13 for a seat, popcorn and a drink on Tuesday's so I don't complain.

"It only costs $13" - That's a lot.  The shitty theater near me only charges $4 a seat, because it's so shitty.
Actually, I am amazed that more stories like this don't get attention from Saginaw. There are some fucked up people in that city.

http://www.mlive.com/news/saginaw/index....re_to.html
man, I really need a fake Facebook account to fuck with people.
(02-22-2016, 03:48 PM)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]man, I really need a fake Facebook account to fuck with people.

Derick did that once then his mom wanted to meet his gf. Bahahhaha.
(02-22-2016, 03:48 PM)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]man, I really need a fake Facebook account to fuck with people.

I have one that I don't really use anymore.  Needed it when I had to make sure Jim's ex wasn't able to view my posts thru the CPS ordeal.