Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, February 18, 2016 ~ LeNeve isn't Dead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Supposedly any way...
I read the comments on Kanye's GoFundMe last night.. Hilarious!! I feel like that guy is going to have a bigger breakdown than Britney Spears did.
I am alive and well. I kind of lost sight in things, with all the drugs, and gigolos. I am going to keep the extract company.
I actually got fired. but it was mutual. Needed a break from Ford. Im back now though.

and I keep asking my boss stuff that new guys ask. Where are the rags, how do I log into Ford. Wheres the special tools?

shit like that. Its funny to me. Hes annoyed already though.
(02-18-2016, 12:30 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]I actually got fired. but it was mutual. Needed a break from Ford. Im back now though.

and I keep asking my boss stuff that new guys ask. Where are the rags, how do I log into Ford. Wheres the special tools?

How in the fuck did you get fired from there? I thought they loved you?
(02-18-2016, 12:27 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]I am alive and well. I kind of lost sight in things, with all the drugs, and gigolos. I am going to keep the extract company.

And new baby....
(02-18-2016, 12:51 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2016, 12:30 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]I actually got fired. but it was mutual. Needed a break from Ford. Im back now though.

I drank all the coffee, and didn't make a new pot.
oh. yeah, and a new baby. he's pretty cool. I'll probaly keep him. I licked his head the other day. I was just sitting there, and I realized in my 37 years of living, I had never licked a baby, and well, just went for it. Now we are bonded, like in the animal kingdom. I think. Other humans will not take him now.
I also think it would be easy to bite a baby's finger off. Not going to attempt that one though.
(02-18-2016, 01:38 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2016, 12:51 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]

I drank all the coffee, and didn't make a new pot.

Haha.
That's the worst of the worst right there.
(02-18-2016, 12:25 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]I read the comments on Kanye's GoFundMe last night.. Hilarious!!  I feel like that guy is going to have a bigger breakdown than Britney Spears did.

I would pay so much money to watch Kanye get his ass whooped.
As long as none of that money goes to him that is.
I'm actually back at work. They still love me. Even though I drank all the coffee.
I started reading about Kanye's twitter rants.
Like how he asked Zuckerberg for $1 billion.
And how Pizza Hut offered him a job.
And how he took a jab at Nike. And Nike replied making a joke of his debt.

And now I'm convinced, Kanye West is the worst thing to happen to society in years. Maybe decades.
(02-18-2016, 01:58 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]I'm actually back at work. They still love me. Even though I drank all the coffee.

The last few weeks, I've been stopping at Tim Hortons for coffee.
And, fuck them!
I stopped counting when I was 0-12 on their Roll up the Rim game.
I know I'm in the 20's now, and I still haven't won shit.
Give me at least a donut or something.
roll up the rim job
Pages: 1 2