Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday - February 17th, 2016 - Thaw it out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Good morning!

It actually felt warm coming in this morning. I love that feeling.

Sent from my Galaxy S6
Yeah, so I've been crazy busy.

But, a couple thoughts.
Walking Dead is back and better than ever.
And Deadpool was fucking amazing. I was a little worried because usually Ryan Reynolds looks like he's trying to hard to be snarky. But he was hilarious in this.
(02-17-2016, 01:22 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, so I've been crazy busy.

But, a couple thoughts.
And Deadpool was fucking amazing.  I was a little worried because usually Ryan Reynolds looks like he's trying to hard to be snarky.  But he was hilarious in this.

I've been hearing good things about Deadpool.
(02-17-2016, 01:30 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]

But, a couple thoughts.
And Deadpool was fucking amazing.  I was a little worried because usually Ryan Reynolds looks like he's trying to hard to be snarky.  But he was hilarious in this.

It was a little awkward because the people sitting next to me brought their kids.  I don't think there was one child appropriate scene or joke in the whole movie.
But it was awesome.
(02-17-2016, 01:47 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]

But, a couple thoughts.

It was a little awkward because the people sitting next to me brought their kids.  I don't think there was one child appropriate scene or joke in the whole movie.
But it was awesome.

Well, the R rating should have been the first clue. People are stupid.
homos
(02-17-2016, 02:05 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-17-2016, 01:47 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]

But, a couple thoughts.

But it was awesome.

Well, the R rating should have been the first clue. People are stupid.

It was probably all CGI, but there was a junk shot.
A whole lot of fucking.
But the whole movie was hilarious.  There's a scene where he's "chasing" a guy down in a zamboni.  And all the jokes he makes about the X Men.
(02-17-2016, 02:19 PM)LeNeve Wrote: [ -> ]homos

Derp

He's alive!!!!!!
After working from 830am to 830pm. Then 1030pm to 530am. I was exhausted, as soon as I hit the bed I was out until 1pm this afternoon. I have not accomplish a thing this morning as of yet.
Chip, Arent you getting married in April??
(02-17-2016, 03:48 PM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]Chip, Arent you getting married in April??

Yeah, that's still the plan.
Haha.  The expensive plan.
And at least it's the end of April, so we still have that little extra time.  It's actually just starting to come together.
Went for the food tasting Monday.
Just a few of the "smaller" things to take care of still, photographer, flourist, that fun stuff.
(02-17-2016, 04:33 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-17-2016, 03:48 PM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]Chip, Arent you getting married in April??

Yeah, that's still the plan.
Haha.  The expensive plan.
And at least it's the end of April, so we still have that little extra time.  It's actually just starting to come together.
Went for the food tasting Monday.
Just a few of the "smaller" things to take care of still, photographer, flourist, that fun stuff.

We got engaged in August, I started planning right away for a May 31st wedding.  So I had already purchased my wedding dress, the rings, booked the tent, the caterer.  Then we found out I was pregnant and funnily enough due on the day we were expected to get married. 
We ended up cancelling the tent & caterer. When we started re-planning our wedding we decided we wanted something small and simple.  We found a venue that basically took care of everything for us.  We had to get a marriage commissioner, a DJ, the flowers and the photographer. The venue sat down with us and we picked out the menu, what wine we would have on the tables, the centerpieces (we could have made our own as well), what colour linens, what decorations we wanted (from what they had, we could have delivered our own and they set it up)
The day of the wedding my inlaws picked up the flowers from the florist delivered them to the venue and the staff arranged them into centerpieces.  Basically all we had to do on our wedding day was just show up.  It was awesome.
The only thing that I didn't like was that it was next to a golf course and in the middle of our ceremony the occasional golf cart would buzz by.

I was just wondering what jail you were in.
(02-17-2016, 01:30 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]

But, a couple thoughts.

But also good for the boobies, a first for a Marvel movie.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk
Pages: 1 2