Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 02/16/16 - Not a smart idea.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So the town who we have our snow contract through called us last week and tells us to clear the snow off the boulevard in First street.
We said we'd do it on Tuesday, we forgot it was garbage day on that side. So every driveway I come up to I have to get out, move the recycle bins and garbage can, clear it then move them back.
How fun for you.
Here's the news story about my little cousin.  The GoFundMe has already met it's goal.  Which is so awesome  I'm not sure how long the older one will be in therapy, but she's still in a coma, so there's no telling.

http://www.wnem.com/story/31225279/9-yea...g-accident
(02-16-2016, 11:33 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]How fun for you.

Then they called to say they wanted the Main Street done tonight. Then tomorrow we are getting positive weather and it will melt.
(02-16-2016, 12:27 PM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2016, 11:33 AM)beckster Wrote: [ -> ]How fun for you.

Then they called to say they wanted the Main Street done tonight.  Then tomorrow we are getting positive weather and it will melt.

The snow is melting off the parking lot here right now.  It's going to be a slushy mess in the driveway.  Probably why they want it removed.
(02-16-2016, 12:43 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2016, 12:27 PM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2016, 11:33 AM)beckster Wrote: [ -> ]How fun for you.

Then they called to say they wanted the Main Street done tonight.  Then tomorrow we are getting positive weather and it will melt.

The snow is melting off the parking lot here right now.  It's going to be a slushy mess in the driveway.  Probably why they want it removed.

We scrape it down to the sidewalk and street so the bare pavement shows. Once it starts to melt at night it will freeze and turn into an icy nightmare for the morning. People are stupid