Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, February 15, 2016 ~ It's Monday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yesterday was Valentine's Day...

One of my cousins was driving with her 2 kids and got into an accident on Friday.  One of the girls died last night and I am not so sure about the other.  I am really getting tired of funerals. It was pretty hard to have a good weekend while waiting for updates.
I didn't watch TWD last night, but I heard it was action packed.
Well, holy shit... I am getting friend requests from local news reporters who want to interview me about my cousins. That's crazy.
(02-15-2016, 11:18 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]Yesterday was Valentine's Day...

One of my cousins was driving with her 2 kids and got into an accident on Friday.  One of the girls died last night and I am not so sure about the other.  I am really getting tired of funerals. It was pretty hard to have a good weekend while waiting for updates.

I saw your post the other day.  That is awful...  How old was the child?  That has to be a hard funeral.
(02-15-2016, 01:53 PM)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-15-2016, 11:18 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]Yesterday was Valentine's Day...

I saw your post the other day.  That is awful...  How old was the child?  That has to be a hard funeral.

The one who died was 10 years old.  Her sister is 12 (will be 13 in March). She has a broken pelvis and still is unconscious from the accident.  Apparently, it was one of those white-out deals.  A truck coming at them lost control and crushed the backseat of their car.
I don't want to work today and my fingers are cold.