Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, February 9, 2016 ~ Snow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We are getting a few inches of snow today.  You can tell the winter has been mild.. lot of car accidents as everyone forgot how to drive.
I'm going skating this afternoon with my sons class. I'm excited.
I went down to Hamtramck this morning to get paczkis.
I got there at 6, got in line and it started snowing.
It moved a little, so I didn't think it would be too bad of a wait.
45 minutes later, I started to realize I'd be there a while.
But since I already put in that much time, I didn't want to throw it all away.
But, after waiting 2 and a half hours outside in the snow, if I had known it would be over an hour waiting inside the bakery, I might have given up.
But fuck it.
I got my massive, horribly unhealthy, Polish versions of a jelly doughnut.
(02-09-2016, 01:11 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]I went down to Hamtramck this morning to get paczkis.
But, after waiting 2 and a half hours outside in the snow, if I had known it would be over an hour waiting inside the bakery, I might have given up.
But fuck it.

5 inches have already dropped here and it's still coming down.  I am going to get mine after I get out of work, I might just get a regular donut since I don't really like Paczkis.
Names were changed to protect the ignorant.... Bahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: 12654290_10207127446482445_8915665502257338564_n_1.jpg]
(02-09-2016, 02:04 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2016, 01:11 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]I went down to Hamtramck this morning to get paczkis.
But fuck it.

5 inches have already dropped here and it's still coming down.  I am going to get mine after I get out of work, I might just get a regular donut since I don't really like Paczkis.

None of the snow here stuck.
And if you're not going to get a paczki, why bother?
(02-09-2016, 02:22 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2016, 02:04 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]
But fuck it.

None of the snow here stuck.
And if you're not going to get a paczki, why bother?

It's sticking here and still snowing..

I haven't had a donut in months and it sounds good. Plus, I can't have any of it tomorrow.
It's really cold out right now. Next week it's supposed to warm up again. I can't wait
(02-09-2016, 02:53 PM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]It's really cold out right now.  Next week it's supposed to warm up again. I can't wait

If it stays like it is, I and my daughter will build a snowman this evening.  But there's a rumor the wind might pick up and make it shitty.
Haha, Covino and Rich are on Ellis right now.
(02-09-2016, 04:28 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]Haha, Covino and Rich are on Ellis right now.

I just saw them post about that.  I want to listen...  Sad
(02-09-2016, 02:10 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]Names were changed to protect the ignorant.... Bahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Image: 12654290_10207127446482445_8915665502257338564_n_1.jpg]

I thought this was a hoax at first... Apparently, it was not.  The chick who posted it took it down and admitted that she forgot about the mirror.  What an idiot...
Does anyone have DMX on their death pool list? He tried to OD... The stupid cops saved him. I'm sure he will try again.
I would have thought DMX had his shit together.
C&R forum has been down for days and back up and is reporting an infection. I could just mass email everyone and invite them here.
Pages: 1 2