Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday, February 4, 2016 ~ Mars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Groupon has a deal to buy 1 acre of property on Mars.  I get paid tomorrow and I feel like this is a good investment....  Tongue

Buy Planet Mars
I saw that too. I sent the link to Jim and told him he could go live like Matt Damon in the Martian.
(02-04-2016, 10:45 AM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]I saw that too. I sent the link to Jim and told him he could go live like Matt Damon in the Martian.

The same company has Groupon deals where you can buy a star.  That might be a cool deal as a gift idea.  My oldest niece would love something like that.
I am going to attempt this on the next telemarketer I have to deal with.

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/dial-number-n...00798.html
My boss has someone in for an interview.  I'd really like to tell him that he may want to hang on to the woman and she can have my spot.  That probably wouldn't end well for me though.
(02-04-2016, 03:36 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]My boss has someone in for an interview.  I'd really like to tell him that he may want to hang on to the woman and she can have my spot.  That probably wouldn't end well for me though.

It all depends on how you pull it off, you can make it seem like a joke.
(02-04-2016, 03:43 PM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2016, 03:36 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]My boss has someone in for an interview.  I'd really like to tell him that he may want to hang on to the woman and she can have my spot.  That probably wouldn't end well for me though.

It all depends on how you pull it off, you can make it seem like a joke.

I should just quit.  Applied to a few things today and hopefully something pans out.  I'd be doing him a favor since he is already looking for help.