Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday, February 2, 2016 ~ Crying
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I made a woman break down, apologize for being a psycho bitch and start crying.. And it was AWESOME!!!

My boss is angry with me for not telling her off.  But he's a fucking idiot so whatever.
I think what you did is a total win. Getting her pissed is easy, but making her appologize is the touch part.

Sent from my Galaxy S6
(02-02-2016, 03:41 PM)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]I think what you did is a total win.  Getting her pissed is easy, but making her appologize is the touch part.

Sent from my Galaxy S6

I not only got her to admit that she had been acting like a psychotic bitch, but I made her cry.  And I never even raised my voice or got snippy with the woman.  He should've commended me to that.  

I want him to fire me for it, so I can write that down as my reason for being let go... I imagine that it would lead to some interesting reactions.
Today got busy. And I just wanted to be lazy. I hate when that happens.
I wish my days were busy. It's been a year now since I felt like I worked an actual full day. I can't beleive it's this hard to find a good days work.

Sent from my Galaxy S6
(02-02-2016, 05:42 PM)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]I wish my days were busy.  It's been a year now since I felt like I worked an actual full day.  I can't beleive it's this hard to find a good days work.

Sent from my Galaxy S6
Last week I worked 54 hours, 40 of those from Wednesday to Saturday.   Now I got a mean cold, my throat is killing me and I'm coughing chunks up. 
I will work probably around 30-40 hours this entire week.  I have a bulk grain load tomorrow afternoon and then dock pick ups again on Thursday.