Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, January 29, 2016 ~ SNOW FEST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The majority of our snow has melted away... It rained here this week... in January.  Frankenmuth had to make the snow they need for Snowfest.  I'll be there most of the weekend.
Cry My boss just blew up the bathroom and tried to cover it with an air freshener.  He failed.
It's supposed to freezing rain tonight. Not looking forward to driving the truck into the city.
No rain predicted for her until Sunday. The it's snow on Monday and rain on Tuesday. If they are right, that's just going to be a mess.
The rain will just melt the snow. If did that here about a week ago. Made everything slushy.
T, did you make a new account? Forget your old password or something?
This is a great read for hockey fans.
Hockey fans who hate Gary Bettman's NHL.

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/a-guy-like-me/
(01-29-2016, 03:10 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]This is a great read for hockey fans.
Hockey fans who hate Gary Bettman's NHL.

http://www.theplayerstribune.com/a-guy-like-me/

That was just cool to read.
(01-29-2016, 03:07 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]T, did you make a new account? Forget your old password or something?

No it just did that. All my inbox messages are there. Such confusion.
(01-29-2016, 12:18 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]The majority of our snow has melted away... It rained here this week... in January.  Frankenmuth had to make the snow they need for Snowfest.  I'll be there most of the weekend.

I haven't had much more than a dusting of snow since that big snow storm around Thanksgiving.
It's been a really lame winter so far.
(01-29-2016, 03:56 PM)NussieT01 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-29-2016, 03:07 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]T, did you make a new account?  Forget your old password or something?

No it just did that.  All my inbox messages are there.   Such confusion.

Remember the good old days when there were moderators and stuff?
(01-29-2016, 04:33 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-29-2016, 03:07 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]T, did you make a new account?  Forget your old password or something?

One of them is busy posting about his motorcycle and his sponsors.  The other is busy posting memes about how he doesn't want to talk about politics.  

And Joe appears to be busy replacing flooring.
(01-29-2016, 04:58 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]

One of them is busy posting about his motorcycle and his sponsors.  The other is busy posting memes about how he doesn't want to talk about politics.  

Derick is famous, Pete was brainwashed and I can't feel my hands anymore.  That floor job fucked me up.
(01-31-2016, 10:48 PM)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]

Derick is famous, Pete was brainwashed and I can't feel my hands anymore.  That floor job fucked me up.

But did you get the floor all done?
(02-01-2016, 11:32 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-31-2016, 10:48 PM)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-29-2016, 03:56 PM)NussieT01 Wrote: [ -> ]No it just did that.  All my inbox messages are there.   Such confusion.

But did you get the floor all done?
Yes and it is beautiful

Sent from my Galaxy S6