Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 1/22/2016 - No Snow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm going to deny this snow crap the entire day.   I feel like if I wish it away it won't happen.

There's like a 95% chance I'm wrong though.    Sad
(01-22-2016, 09:07 AM)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to deny this snow crap the entire day.   I feel like if I wish it away it won't happen.

There's like a 95% chance I'm wrong though.    Sad

There is no snow here, blue skies.   The weather report says a 40% chance of light snow that may turn into freezing rain overnight.
The Scotties Tournament of Hearts provincial qualifier ( women's curling) is in Beausejour this week. I've volunteered for a bunch of shifts. They put in access control so basically I'm security. My first shift on Wednesday I was in charge of the VIP lounge, it was opening night so they gave all the VIP's a wine & cheese night. There was maybe 10 of them in there by 930 it was empty.
Yesterday I was placed at the front door. Once the last game started, it was completely quiet. We ended up turning on one of the TV's in the corridors and watching the Jet's game. In true Winnipeg fashion, they lost.
The liquor store was PACKED!
Angry old guy at the lquor store was throwing a fit because the lines were so long. It was entertaining.
It's supposed to be sunny and 36F out tomorrow and the Americans are getting the snow. I like this!!
(01-22-2016, 03:58 PM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]It's supposed to be sunny and 36F out tomorrow and the Americans are getting the snow. I like this!!
No, I don't like this at all!

Sent from my Galaxy S6
I'm not getting any snow!