Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 01/21/16 - City driving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Our full time driver quit twice in a week. He owed us $800 for a cash advance he took right before Christmas and the $200 worth of fuel to put on our account. So on his last pay cheque I deducted it. He was pissed off and quit.
The next day he shows up to hand in his keys and Jim explains that we can move him to our recycle site, pay him a bit more then we usually pay those employees and any city loads or driving stuff we'd let him take it and we'd shuffle staff around. So he said fine.
He worked Tuesday and Wednesday doing grain loads. There is one day but Jim wanted me to take it for whatever reason. He got pissed off and quit again.
Finding people to work hard in Canada is apparently like finding a reliable pizza cook in Harrisburg. The place I got fires a guy like once a month and usually winds up hiring them back after a few weeks.
I'm so glad this storm is coming on the weekend. I'm also glad I have all next week off. I hate everything about snow.
I swear all the retards just flock to us. Then Jim picks the most retarded out of them all and I'm stuck dealing with it.
(01-21-2016, 08:56 AM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]Our full time driver quit twice in a week.  He owed us $800 for a cash advance he took right before Christmas and the $200 worth of fuel to put on our account. So on his last pay cheque I deducted it.  He was pissed off and quit.  
The next day he shows up to hand in his keys and Jim explains that we can move him to our recycle site, pay him a bit more then we usually pay those employees and any city loads or driving stuff we'd let him take it and we'd shuffle staff around.  So he said fine.  
He worked Tuesday and Wednesday doing grain loads.  There is one day but Jim wanted me to take it for whatever reason.  He got pissed off and quit again.

I wouldn't have cut him a break like that.
(01-21-2016, 12:02 PM)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.google.com/maps/about/behind...and/#intro

I just want to go there and play with it.
My boss gave me my review. Apparently the only nice thing he could come up with was at least I show up for work. Probably the worst review I've ever had. Yet, I still got a raise.. though for such a small amount that I'd rather he fired me instead.
I think LeNeve might be dead. He's shown no signs of life anywhere.
(01-21-2016, 12:37 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]My boss gave me my review.  Apparently the only nice thing he could come up with was at least I show up for work.  Probably the worst review I've ever had.  Yet, I still got a raise.. though for such a small amount that I'd rather he fired me instead.

I forget what raises are like.  I used to get big raises back in the day.
(01-21-2016, 12:11 PM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]I swear all the retards just flock to us.  Then Jim picks the most retarded out of them all and I'm stuck dealing with it.

Low pay?
(01-21-2016, 12:11 PM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]I swear all the retards just flock to us.  Then Jim picks the most retarded out of them all and I'm stuck dealing with it.

Maybe he should have you be the hiring manager.