Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, January 8, 2016 ~ 3 years
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hard to believe that 3 years ago tomorrow, I became a parent.  Still blows my mind.
Time is flying and I feel like I'm just sitting here.
(01-08-2016, 11:19 AM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]Hard to believe that 3 years ago tomorrow, I became a parent.  Still blows my mind.

Mike turns 8 this year. He was 7 months old when I first came on TOMB.
(01-08-2016, 11:24 AM)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]Time is flying and I feel like I'm just sitting here.

You still have time to have a kid of your own...
As soon as we move

Sent from my Galaxy S6
(01-08-2016, 11:33 AM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2016, 11:19 AM)beckster Wrote: [ -> ]Hard to believe that 3 years ago tomorrow, I became a parent.  Still blows my mind.

Mike turns 8 this year.  He was 7 months old when I first came on TOMB.

I still think of him as a toddler when you talk about him.
We all need to buy Powerball tickets for tomorrow's drawing. They said so on the radio. Three quarters of a billion dollars.
One of those rare times when Michael Moore actually makes sense and is right.

“Thanks to you, sir, and the premeditated actions of your administrators, you have effectively poisoned, not just some, but apparently ALL of the children in my hometown of Flint, Michigan.

And for that, you have to go to jail.

To poison all the children in an historic American city is no small feat. Even international terrorist organizations haven't figured out yet how to do something on a magnitude like this.”

http://www.wnem.com/story/30904039/flint...ers-arrest
(01-08-2016, 12:16 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2016, 11:19 AM)beckster Wrote: [ -> ]Hard to believe that 3 years ago tomorrow, I became a parent.  Still blows my mind.

Yesterday he was back talking to me while playing on the tablet. I looked at him, point my finger and said "this is moms power finger. Power finger powers down tablets, video games and tv. If there is still back talk it can morph into power hand and look out kid, your bare bum is going to hurt".
(01-08-2016, 12:41 PM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-08-2016, 12:16 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]

Yesterday he was back talking to me while playing on the tablet.   I looked at him, point my finger and  said "this is moms power finger.  Power finger powers down tablets, video games and tv.  If there is still back talk it can morph into power hand and look out kid, your bare bum is going to hurt".

I need to remember that.  I gave my old Galaxy 3 to my daughter to play with.  Loaded it with a bunch of toddler apps back when she the cast on and needed to sit still.  She loves playing on that phone a bit too much.
One of my nephews really loves dinosaurs. At Christmas I was playing with him. When it was dinner time I told him "Ev, let's clean up for dinner. He's picking them up one by one and roaring them all in my face. He picks up a tree and roars. I look at him and say "Buddy, that's a tree. I guess mommy and daddy aren't going to have to worry about paying for college for you, are they!?" Everyone laughed, then he laughed because everyone else was.
What happened to that Derick guy?
(01-08-2016, 01:49 PM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]One of my nephews really loves dinosaurs.  At Christmas I was playing with him.  When it was dinner time I told him "Ev, let's clean up for dinner.  He's picking them up one by one and roaring them all in my face.   He picks up a tree and roars.  I look at him and say "Buddy, that's a tree.  I guess mommy and daddy aren't going to have to worry about paying for college for you, are they!?"  Everyone laughed, then he laughed because everyone else was.

Big Grin  Hahaha
(01-08-2016, 02:10 PM)Joe Wrote: [ -> ]What happened to that Derick guy?

I hear he had an awesome fall and it was caught on video....
Pages: 1 2