Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday, January 6, 2016 ~ Cher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
To save money or kill off the population (not sure which), the City of Flint decided to stop using water from Detroit and tap into the Flint River (a river well-known for it's mud color, E coli, and dumped bodies).  Something in the water has caused the lead in the city's pipes to contaminate the water, so the people of Flint have been drinking this nasty yellow-ish, lead-filled water.  That Erin Brochovich has been to town to address the problem. But now CHER is defending the people of Flint... 

I may be 15 minutes from Flint, but I fortunately still get my water from Detroit.  But this whole water story has been a big deal around here.  They have been testing kids and found high lead levels in them.  It's all fucked up.

http://nbc25news.com/news/local/cher-mak...ter-crisis
"A **** woman has been accused of taking methamphetamine and driving a motorized shopping cart through a Wal-Mart while drinking wine and eating sushi and cinnamon rolls."

Guess what state this news story is from.
Boss isn't here today and it's quiet.....

(01-06-2016, 12:25 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]"A **** woman has been accused of taking methamphetamine and driving a motorized shopping cart through a Wal-Mart while drinking wine and eating sushi and cinnamon rolls."

Sounds like Ohio.
I hate Kevin Hart because he's always making that same stupid face.
(01-06-2016, 12:25 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]"A **** woman has been accused of taking methamphetamine and driving a motorized shopping cart through a Wal-Mart while drinking wine and eating sushi and cinnamon rolls."

Florida
(01-06-2016, 12:34 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]I hate Kevin Hart because he's always making that same stupid face.

I don't find him funny. He tries too hard, just like Melissa McCarthy.
(01-06-2016, 12:33 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]

Sounds like Ohio.

(01-06-2016, 12:34 PM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]

Florida

Yeah, T is right.

Come one B, Florida was made for stories about meth and Wal-mart.
(01-06-2016, 12:35 PM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-06-2016, 12:34 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]I hate Kevin Hart because he's always making that same stupid face.

I don't find him funny.  He tries too hard, just like Melissa McCarthy.

It's like I've seen his entire career from the 10 seconds I saw of him in 40 Year Old Virgin
(01-06-2016, 12:42 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-06-2016, 12:33 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]

Sounds like Ohio.

(01-06-2016, 12:34 PM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]

Florida

Yeah, T is right.

Come one B, Florida was made for stories about meth and Wal-mart.

The meth had me leaning towards Florida, but the motorized shopping cart screamed Ohio.
(01-06-2016, 12:35 PM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't find him funny.  He tries too hard, just like Melissa McCarthy.

He does.  I like Conan, though.
I'm still swooning over the cable guy who was here. I wish I had taken a better picture of his ass.

Arkansas?
Kevin Hart is funny as shit. You guys are crazy.
Pages: 1 2