Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 01/04/15 - Back to school!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My son went back to school today, both the spawn go tomorrow. Actually having to wake up with an alarm sucked ass
I didn't want to wake up this morning. I should have shut those alarms off and hid under my blankets.
Texas next week. Looking toward to sun & heat!!!
(01-04-2016, 02:13 PM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]Texas next week.  Looking toward to sun & heat!!!

What are you heading there for?
My soccer game was at 10:35 last night.
So by the time I got home and showered, I didn't get into bed until almost 1 and was wide awake,
I didn't fall asleep until almost 3. And was up at 6.
I'm f'n exhausted today.
(01-04-2016, 02:56 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]My soccer game was at 10:35 last night.
So by the time I got home and showered, I didn't get into bed until almost 1 and was wide awake,
I didn't fall asleep until almost 3.  And was up at 6.
I'm f'n exhausted today.

Soccer in the winter? Brrrr

I went to bed early for what I've been doing the past week: 1:30am.  I need to stop doing that, though.  I am still dragging.
(01-04-2016, 03:14 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2016, 02:56 PM)Chip Wrote: [ -> ]My soccer game was at 10:35 last night.
I didn't fall asleep until almost 3.  And was up at 6.
I'm f'n exhausted today.

Soccer in the winter? Brrrr

I went to bed early for what I've been doing the past week: 1:30am.  I need to stop doing that, though.  I am still dragging.

It's indoor, but still cold as ass.
(01-04-2016, 02:27 PM)beckster aka Tatertits Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-04-2016, 02:13 PM)NussieT Wrote: [ -> ]Texas next week.  Looking toward to sun & heat!!!

What are you heading there for?

The second half of the course Jim took in Minneapolis. Then the week after that it's back to MN to look at a loader in Duluth, we are also going to take the kids to the water park in Minneapolis then.
We have to go out west to visit Jims grandpa too this month at some point.
The Scott tournament of hearts (women's professional curling) are in Beausejour in two weeks. I signed up in October to be a volunteer, someone called me 2 days ago. Nothing says fun, like last minute fun.