Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Xbox360 gamertag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
LeNeve
Quote:LeNeve

Now way. Really?
Joe Wrote:

Now way. Really?
:high5:
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Now way. Really?

FUCKIN A!!!!

Accept my request.
Joe Wrote:Accept my request.

okay. BDH, and Sportsrider75 now added.
My brother Tudmaster Tommy's is LatinoCovino. He's a funny kid...break his balls but be nice!
tuming
BrianR597
Brian Wrote:BrianR597

:high5: :clap:
anyone know who enoughxfactor or something like that is, a lot of dudebros have this friend in common

Brian I will add you when i get home tonight
Donginator Wrote:anyone know who enoughxfactor or something like that is, a lot of dudebros have this friend in common

I don't have that guy on mine.
Joe Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:anyone know who enoughxfactor or something like that is, a lot of dudebros have this friend in common

I don't have that guy on mine.
I have him on mine, he added me and I notices he had a few dudebros as friends so I accepted

That user tried to add me. I thought it was spam though.

Anyone ever get spam mail on the xbox. I got some retarded voice message yesterday saying I could get a bunch of cod points, and game points or some shit.
LeNeve Wrote:

That user tried to add me. I thought it was spam though.

Anyone ever get spam mail on the xbox. I got some retarded voice message yesterday saying I could get a bunch of cod points, and game points or some shit.
yeah i ignore them, I use to get them daily with COD MW2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5