Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Wednesday 12/23/2015 - Day before the day before
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good morning!

I think today might be the day I finish Christmas shopping.
Joe Wrote:Good morning!

I finished yesterday. We bought a toolbox for my son and Jim was supposed to pick up a bunch of tools for the inside of it. He didn't do it so I did a mercy run into the city.
He has a plier set, 36 piece screwdriver set, a magnetic parts holder, a pry bar set, a hammer, a socket set and SAE & MM wrenches. Oh and some leather work gloves.
NussieT Wrote:

I finished yesterday. We bought a toolbox for my son and Jim was supposed to pick up a bunch of tools for the inside of it. He didn't do it so I did a mercy run into the city.
He has a plier set, 36 piece screwdriver set, a magnetic parts holder, a pry bar set, a hammer, a socket set and SAE & MM wrenches. Oh and some leather work gloves.

Kohl's has been open 24 hours.
WTF?
Who's shopping at Kohl's at 3 am?
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

Kohl's has been open 24 hours.
WTF?
Who's shopping at Kohl's at 3 am?

I was hauling snow the other night and town half shuts down at 6pm. The other half by 10pm. 2-3am people were still driving around. So infuriating. They were just driving in circles.