Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, December 21, 2015 ~ Ready?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My boss decided to to pay me last week or today even :finger: ... But he decided to be generous enough to pay me tomorrow (have I mentioned that I get paid when he fucking feels like paying me?). Outside of getting paid, I think I am about ready to Christmas. Cookies got baked yesterday. Put together my daughter's new kitchen last night, so it'll be easier on Santa. I could use a few more days to prep though.
I'm missing 3 presents. Two belong to my kids, 1 belongs to my mom.
I've been wanting to take the kids to go see Santa for over a week. Jims mom wants to come hit every time I make plans she says she's busy. I'm just going without her.
The annoying thing about my boss is that he thinks I'll happily work when ever he wants me to.
I tell him I can work one Sunday, so then I have to tell him every week for the next 2 months that "no, I won't work this Sunday".
And we always take the week off between Christmas and New Years off.
I casually mention I could maybe work a day or two in there, and now this morning he starts talking like it's set that I'm working all week. While he is in Florida, and going to the Michigan bowl game.
F that noise. I might work 2 days.
NussieT Wrote:I'm missing 3 presents. Two belong to my kids, 1 belongs to my mom.
I've been wanting to take the kids to go see Santa for over a week. Jims mom wants to come hit every time I make plans she says she's busy. I'm just going without her.

I have not made it to Bronner's since October. I have a dress that I want her to wear when she sees that Santa.
I only work today and tomorrow and 3 days next week. I originally planned on taking next week off, but that did not pan out.
The week before Christmas it's all quiet through the business. Unless it snows then it's overnights again.
NussieT Wrote:The week before Christmas it's all quiet through the business. Unless it snows then it's overnights again.

We're supposed to get rain all week. My outdoor outlets don't like rain, so I need to figure out how I am going to keep them from popping an not lose my lights. No snow shoveling at least, but I wouldn't mind a little bit for a white Christmas.
How about this fuck up?
It gets good about the 2:40 mark.

[youtube]nmqAjr0xs04[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:How about this fuck up?
It gets good about the 2:40 mark.

[youtube]nmqAjr0xs04[/youtube]

The bitch is gonna cut somebody over that later. Sure, she held it together on that stage, but you know damn well shit got thrown around afterwards.
They should have just given it to Columbia. She'll sue now for sure.
Having been in a pageant and putting one on for 5 years I can tell you it's an honest mistake. It's just a huge event so more people will know about it.
The organizers who put the name on the card shouldn't have put both of them on it.
Columbia could sue but really she didn't win and it was a mistake.
I want to make these for my yard next year.

[Image: FDD6QRWGHFK3RAZ.MEDIUM.jpg]
Joe Wrote:They should have just given it to Columbia. She'll sue now for sure.

I don't see her getting very far with a lawsuit.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I want to make these for my yard next year.

Someone stole Baby Jesus from the nativity scene at a house across from the hospital here. Cut his electrical cord and everything.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I want to make these for my yard next year.

That looks like a lot more work than it's worth.
Pages: 1 2