Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 12/18/2015 - Spoilers should die
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you are a Star Wars fan and you haven't seen the new one, go as soon as you can. It was happy, it was sad and it was pretty amazing.
I'm not even sure when I will get around to see it.
I doubt it's something I will go to a theatre to see. I only watched episode 4 and parts of 5 & 6 before I gave up.
I didn't like Star Trek either until they came out with the new ones but I'm not a fan of the old ones still. Old Star Trek blows.
Dumpy my dump truck has been abused all summer. I knew about the exhaust being broken but the power steering started making noise like it was empty at 3am, the brakes stopped working efficiently around 130-2ish and my favourite, the heaters broken but let's not say anything.
I didn't plug in anything else so I was forced to use it. I couldn't feel my feet anymore, my legs were tingling. I was so happy when the snow mound got stuck in the box and it refused to come out so I got to go home.
NussieT Wrote:I doubt it's something I will go to a theatre to see. I only watched episode 4 and parts of 5 & 6 before I gave up.
I didn't like Star Trek either until they came out with the new ones but I'm not a fan of the old ones still. Old Star Trek blows.

Star Trek Deep Space Nine was the only one worth watching after the original. I've only watched one of those movies.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I doubt it's something I will go to a theatre to see. I only watched episode 4 and parts of 5 & 6 before I gave up.

Star Trek Deep Space Nine was the only one worth watching after the original. I've only watched one of those movies.

Even the tv show. Jim and his mom like Star Trek so I tried watching it. Can't do it. I also can't watch the Lord Of The rings. The books even bore me.
Star Trek has never been my thing. I think that's next level nerdity
Joe Wrote:Star Trek has never been my thing. I think that's next level nerdity

Neither of my parents watched Star Trek or Star Wars so I was never subjected to it. I have seen every episode of MASH and watched Tombstone in the movie theatre. My sister watches Star Trek though. She got drunk one night and watched it on Space. For awhile she has a cat named Ensign.
Loved Tombstone too. That and the movie Wyatt Earp

Sent from my Galaxy S6
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Star Trek has never been my thing. I think that's next level nerdity

Neither of my parents watched Star Trek or Star Wars so I was never subjected to it. I have seen every episode of MASH and watched Tombstone in the movie theatre. My sister watches Star Trek though. She got drunk one night and watched it on Space. For awhile she has a cat named Ensign.

I didn't watch a ton of Mash. I absolutely loved Tombstone.