Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 12/16/15 - What a weekend!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What do you/buy this weekend?

Friday - I went to pick up my inlaws Jeep because I am now carless so I could go Christmas shopping. I believe I am finally finished except for 2 presents which I was relinquished the job to Jim.

Saturday - I worked in the pit loading trucks. We were supposed to go car shopping. Then we went to the Winnipeg Symphony Orchestra presents Home Alone. It was so good. I'd definitely go again.

Sunday - My daughter's dance school was having their Pancake breakfast and all the kids danced. Jim had something to do so I caught a ride home with my inlaws. Apparently he went out and bought himself a car. We drove it home yesterday afternoon.
Fri: Picked up my nieces, drove around to look at the lights.

Sat: Found out that I might have allergies and I can't wear contacts because of them. I guess? Went to my dad's VFW for a Christmas party. Bought some gifts for my nieces. My God those 2 love books. Stayed up all night to get stuff ready for family party.

Sun: Family Christmas party with about 100 of my cousins. Bought my sister some new bed sheets and a battery charger that Mom said my dad wants. Fucking Kohls emailed me and said I won't get them until the 24th.
I woke up with a swollen eye and cheek, but I am not sure how the heck it happened. So weird.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I woke up with a swollen eye and cheek, but I am not sure how the heck it happened. So weird.

Pink eye!!!
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I woke up with a swollen eye and cheek, but I am not sure how the heck it happened. So weird.

Pink eye!!!

Can't be... Can it?? My eye isn't red or gummy. It's right under my eye. I've been having trouble whenever I wear contacts, so maybe it's related to that. I have a prescript I need to pick up today for it.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I woke up with a swollen eye and cheek, but I am not sure how the heck it happened. So weird.

Herpies.
I don't remember what I did this weekend.

I swear when I'm 60 I'm not going to know who I am.
Fri - Christmas shopping at Bon Ton and then dinner.
Sat - Rebuilt my basement desktop PC and started to move Stacy's computer to Windows 10. Stayed in and made Stacy watch Star Wars IV & V.
Sun - Finished the computer stuff, watched football and played Madden.

Basically I didn't do shit all weekend. It was great.
Joe Wrote:Fri - Christmas shopping at Bon Ton and then dinner.
Sat - Rebuilt my basement desktop PC and started to move Stacy's computer to Windows 10. Stayed in and made Stacy watch Star Wars IV & V.

I still need to move my computer to Windows 10. It keeps popping up on me but I've been busy and keep ignoring it.
NussieT Wrote:

I still need to move my computer to Windows 10. It keeps popping up on me but I've been busy and keep ignoring it.

It's hit or miss. My first one took me like 2 hours. Stacy's look about 18.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:

It's hit or miss. My first one took me like 2 hours. Stacy's look about 18.

I have broadband internet everything is always long. I could take it to my Inlaws and use their wifi and it will be like 15 minutes. Pisses me off
windows 10 is lame. I've tried it on 3 different styles of computers so far. hated every single second, of every one of them. switched them all back to 7
LeNeve Wrote:windows 10 is lame. I've tried it on 3 different styles of computers so far. hated every single second, of every one of them. switched them all back to 7
Really? I think it's great. It does everything 7 does and sucks less than 8 did.

Sent from my Galaxy S6
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I woke up with a swollen eye and cheek, but I am not sure how the heck it happened. So weird.

Herpies.

:? Definitely not a cold sore. Jim says it looks like a boil. Never had one before. I was guessing an inflamed zit gone bad.
Joe Wrote:I don't remember what I did this weekend.

I swear when I'm 60 I'm not going to know who I am.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2