Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday, November 20, 2015 ~ SNOW
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's coming.. 2 to 5 inches are expecting in my area. I think I am ok with it. I am just not going to like driving with everyone who forgets that it snows around here every year.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:It's coming.. 2 to 5 inches are expecting in my area. I think I am ok with it. I am just not going to like driving with everyone who forgets that it snows around here every year.

With the snow that started late Wednesday night (first snowfall) there was a 17 car pile up in Winnipeg. Yesterday my driver said he watched a
Mail truck roll several times before landing on its wheels against a light post.
We had 450 tonne of 15% salt sand for roadways
We sold it all yesterday. Sent our driver to get more salt today
,that as soon as its mixed, it's sold too. Our driver will be going back for more salt Monday.
winter is coming :high5:

[Image: latest?cb=20140603195101]
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:It's coming.. 2 to 5 inches are expecting in my area. I think I am ok with it. I am just not going to like driving with everyone who forgets that it snows around here every year.

With the snow that started late Wednesday night (first snowfall) there was a 17 car pile up in Winnipeg. Yesterday my driver said he watched a
Mail truck roll several times before landing on its wheels against a light post.
We had 450 tonne of 15% salt sand for roadways
We sold it all yesterday. Sent our driver to get more salt today
,that as soon as its mixed, it's sold too. Our driver will be going back for more salt Monday.

So, business is good right now... :grin:
yep. White Walker OGs

[Image: music_phases-15061.jpeg]
LeNeve Wrote:yep. White Walker OGs

[Image: music_phases-15061.jpeg]

:roflmao:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:[youtube]FavUpD_IjVY[/youtube]

That is not my idea of a good song.
And I want to call the police on who ever made that.

What in the fuck was that?

Kansas club music...
Chip Wrote:Kansas club music...

Of course... It all makes sense now.
Someone translate this for me::

Quote:Rs shyt crazy ppl always look at me nd think im so full of joy nd happiness not knowin who i really am....niggas call me they nigga, family call me they family nd really dnt even fuckin kno me.....i go through so much shyt on a everyday basis still smiling through it all cause deep down i kno its da devil tryna get me but im lyk fuq yall nd everybody dat got a problem wit me......GOD got me......blessed
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:So, business is good right now... :grin:

I was hoping there would have been a gap between the time we finished one half of it and the other half started. I worked all weekend last weekend and this weekend is shaping up to be the same. I expect to work 16 hours tomorrow.