Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, November 16, 2015 ~ Warm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's going to be so nice outside today. 63F.. I got on the roof and put my Christmas lights on the house yesterday.. I figure I might as well do it while it's warm. It was definitely better than climbing around up there when it's snow covered.
It has been unseasonably warm here. We are usually closed the first week of November at the concrete plant but we are still doing a bit of work. It's finally going to be negative numbers during the day and night so tomorrow will be our final day. Its incredible. I think I'd be ok with a non white Christmas.
NussieT Wrote:It has been unseasonably warm here. We are usually closed the first week of November at the concrete plant but we are still doing a bit of work. It's finally going to be negative numbers during the day and night so tomorrow will be our final day. Its incredible. I think I'd be ok with a non white Christmas.

According to the forecast on my phone. Snow is coming this weekend and into next week. I twon't stick, but I think the warm days are about to go away.
Oh, we still don't know about Glenn.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Oh, we still don't know about Glenn.

You knew they wouldn't update that story.
But, I don't mind they way they've been doing it.
After everyone got all separated, an episode on each of the separate groups.
It was the stupid, boring, backstory on Morgan that I hated.

But, at the very end, as they're driving down the road, the voice on the walkie talkie saying 'help' kinda sounded like Glenn.
Drew Stanton, ex-Michigan State QB, has the only touch down celebration that I enjoy.
And he wasn't even playing.

[youtube]0Tztsxue258[/youtube]
John Oliver is awesome.

[youtube]Xh-jygzzmK4[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Oh, we still don't know about Glenn.

You knew they wouldn't update that story.
But, I don't mind they way they've been doing it.
After everyone got all separated, an episode on each of the separate groups.
It was the stupid, boring, backstory on Morgan that I hated.

But, at the very end, as they're driving down the road, the voice on the walkie talkie saying 'help' kinda sounded like Glenn.

A couple of the recap articles I read said that it's not Glenn. But they could be lying/wrong. I'd love for it to be Glenn. I don't see how in the hell they are going to save him from that mob. He's probably better off dead.

I've been enjoying the comments where people are claiming that they no longer care. Liars... They wouldn't be posting about it otherwise.
The Yahoo trolls are all saying how what happened in Paris wouldn't happen if those people were allowed to carry. Ok, but if I am at a concert, the last thing I am expecting is some goon to start shooting the place up. And i don't think I would be walking around constantly ready to be attacked either.
I hit some sales over the weekend. I've been tucking away outfits for my daughter for Christmas and birthday gifts. So, i went through my stash last night. I may have gone overboard.. I probably will save some of the clothes for Easter.
Joe said on Facebook that he is willing to hand his house over to Syrian refugees....
Rousey isn't looking so hot right now.

[Image: hi-res-20ba056d7e9f91e57a2c05a7811771bc_...h=420&q=75]