Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday 11/10/15 - Getting crafty
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm currently super excited about my families decision about the family gift exchange.
This year instead of exchanging names. We are all bringing a gift per couple then pick a game to play. I'm going to make one up, it's going to be like trivial pursuit but about random shit about our family.
A possible question would be "Grandma and Grandpa had 9 children. Name them all and put them in order from oldest to youngest".
NussieT Wrote:I'm currently super excited about my families decision about the family gift exchange.
This year instead of exchanging names. We are all bringing a gift per couple then pick a game to play. I'm going to make one up, it's going to be like trivial pursuit but about random shit about our family.
A possible question would be "Grandma and Grandpa had 9 children. Name them all and put them in order from oldest to youngest".

I say you just play Cards Against Humanity.
That's always fun at family get togethers.
So true.

[Image: work-happens-33-photos-25.jpg?quality=10...info&w=600]
Recoil 3 was released today.
I really, really want to drive a trophy truck.

[youtube]wM0qmMb3sCg[/youtube]
But I still think Recoil 2 was better.

[youtube]JXMyZ929lpY[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I'm currently super excited about my families decision about the family gift exchange.

My aunt & uncle made my grandma play it at their house last Spring then would record her. Hilarious.
Chip Wrote:

My sister is contemplating playing musical chairs. We are competitive. Id tackle my brother just to get the chair.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

My sister is contemplating playing musical chairs. We are competitive. Id tackle my brother just to get the chair.

What could go wrong?
Do it!
[youtube]9I5WylWtkaE[/youtube]

But how many will get that wrong?
Chip Wrote:So true.

[Image: work-happens-33-photos-25.jpg?quality=10...info&w=600]

Confusedad: Same here
[Image: newtitelslidejpg-7c7fb2d17a509a0c.jpg]

[youtube]Q0DqPSF2fyo[/youtube]
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

If that's the case. Play Spoons.. I am banned for life from ever playing it again. There was blood shed on more than one occasion.
Chip Wrote:[Image: newtitelslidejpg-7c7fb2d17a509a0c.jpg]

[youtube]Q0DqPSF2fyo[/youtube]

I just watched this one
[youtube_url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgI8bta-7aw[/youtube_url]