Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday, November 2, 2015 ~ 54 Days til Xmas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It was Halloween weekend, but Christmas stuff started popping up everywhere. The was a point in time when there was an actual gap between Halloween and the Christmas season. No mas.
My kids came home from school on Friday. I was still working so when I got to the house both of them ran to the door to tell me about their parties and how they ate all their candy. I got them ready to go and I dropped them off at my Inlaws. When I pick them up I got told my oldest was sick. It ended up he over ate junk food all day and made himself sick. Kid hasn't touched a thing in his Halloween container
NussieT Wrote:My kids came home from school on Friday. I was still working so when I got to the house both of them ran to the door to tell me about their parties and how they ate all their candy. I got them ready to go and I dropped them off at my Inlaws. When I pick them up I got told my oldest was sick. It ended up he over ate junk food all day and made himself sick. Kid hasn't touched a thing in his Halloween container

My mom told me that my nieces weren't allowed to dress up for school. What kind of bullshit is that?? Wearing a costume to school used to be so much fun. My daughter loves Dum Dum suckers, and we let her have 3 of them Halloween night. My God was she on a sugar buzz from hell. I had to pin her to brush her teeth.
Our kids wear costumes but only for their party which is from 1230-330. They bused all the kids (they would have walked if it wasn't raining) to the senior centre to go celebrate with them & show off their costumes.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:My kids came home from school on Friday. I was still working so when I got to the house both of them ran to the door to tell me about their parties and how they ate all their candy. I got them ready to go and I dropped them off at my Inlaws. When I pick them up I got told my oldest was sick. It ended up he over ate junk food all day and made himself sick. Kid hasn't touched a thing in his Halloween container

My mom told me that my nieces weren't allowed to dress up for school. What kind of bullshit is that?? Wearing a costume to school used to be so much fun. My daughter loves Dum Dum suckers, and we let her have 3 of them Halloween night. My God was she on a sugar buzz from hell. I had to pin her to brush her teeth.

I never thought it was fun.
The only thing I enjoyed was when it was the other classes turn to go walk around the rooms.
You got to sit there and do nothing
Speaking of doing nothing...

Fuck you Walking Dead.
I hoped they had learned their lesson from the Governor episode. And that's why they made the episode an hour and a half. The normal one hour of boring, pointless backstory, but this time with a half an hour of something entertaining.
Nope.
An hour and a half of 2 guys swinging their sticks in the woods and digging holes.
Woop-ity-doo!
:rant:
So how about all those southern Republicans who are in the KKK?
Who saw that one coming?
Chip Wrote:Speaking of doing nothing...

Fuck you Walking Dead.
I hoped they had learned their lesson from the Governor episode. And that's why they made the episode an hour and a half. The normal one hour of boring, pointless backstory, but this time with a half an hour of something entertaining.
Nope.
An hour and a half of 2 guys swinging their sticks in the woods and digging holes.
Woop-ity-doo!

There. There. It'll be alright. You know they were gonna drag this shit out.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:

Fuck you Walking Dead.
Nope.
Woop-ity-doo!

No, fuck that.
Chip Wrote:I never thought it was fun.
The only thing I enjoyed was when it was the other classes turn to go walk around the rooms.
You got to sit there and do nothing

Really?? Those were the best days. The teachers didn't have the kids do a heck of a lot because the kids were already wound up just anticipating that sugar buzz. I wish work was like that sometimes.
Chip Wrote:So how about all those southern Republicans who are in the KKK?
Who saw that one coming?

Shocker!! Confusedhock: :roll:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Fuck you Walking Dead.
Nope.
Woop-ity-doo!

No, fuck that.

I heard someone speculate that they might drag it out til the second half of the season. Nothing like leaving everyone hanging like that.
I, tired. and I ates too much candy and beer, and pasta, and dish soap.
LeNeve Wrote:I, tired. and I ates too much candy and beer, and pasta, and dish soap.
You ate a soap dish?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk