Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday 10/30/15 - Angered by Halloween
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I've never really liked Halloween. We lived in the country, no one ever came to our house. We would drive miles to go to houses. I hated dressing up .
So what happens today. My trainer who has like 8 of us at 530am do a trivia based workout. I spent most of my hour standing around. Now I hate Halloween even more.
NussieT Wrote:I've never really liked Halloween. We lived in the country, no one ever came to our house. We would drive miles to go to houses. I hated dressing up .
So what happens today. My trainer who has like 8 of us at 530am do a trivia based workout. I spent most of my hour standing around. Now I hate Halloween even more.

Trivia? Halloween trivia?

As long as people quit trying to fuck it up for me, I love Halloween. The only perk to living in town is that I could scare the trick-or-treaters (because I actually would get them). Of course, Jimbo hates dealing with that crap and hasn't handed out cnady to them for the past 2 years (HE didn't want to be bothered). Imagine going to a fully decorated house to have no one answer the door? I checked the weather this morning, it's supposed to rain all fucking day here. Fuck. Better than the snow we got last year, but that means I have to reset all of my electrical. The outlet is touchy to moisture.
NussieT Wrote:I've never really liked Halloween. We lived in the country, no one ever came to our house. We would drive miles to go to houses. I hated dressing up .

It could be worse.
You could have just found out that "nutscaping" is now a thing.
Chip Wrote:

It could be worse.

I read that yesterday, people are douchebags
This guy was trying too hard to not get caught. That never works.

http://news.yahoo.com/michigan-mechanic-...02019.html
Chip Wrote:

It could be worse.

I am surprised someone didn't start that sooner.
nutscapin all over Kasnasas
The conversation goes to nutscaping and LeNeve appears out of the clear blue... :roflmao:
M&Ms in Michigan? Given the choice, I'd prefer a Snickers bar.

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/most-pop...18514.html
yeah. i invented nutscapin
LeNeve Wrote:yeah. i invented nutscapin

I believe this.
My mom texted me yesterday asking if I could come over on Sunday and help my brother move the heavy stuff down to her new apartment.
My brother texts me back saying Mom's trying to get me to bring his friend.
I told him I'll only help if new daddy comes so I can ask him to buy me a car.
NussieT Wrote:My mom texted me yesterday asking if I could come over on Sunday and help my brother move the heavy stuff down to her new apartment.

:roflmao: :roflmao: Just call her Mrs Robinson the entire time
[Image: the-graduate.jpg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:My mom texted me yesterday asking if I could come over on Sunday and help my brother move the heavy stuff down to her new apartment.

:roflmao: :roflmao: Just call her Mrs Robinson the entire time
[Image: the-graduate.jpg]

My brother said something about her trying to give him handies & BJ'a as payment. I laughed so hard.
New daddy & Mrs Robinson
Pages: 1 2